🤸🏽‍♂️

as you and mattia arrived to the mall, y'all went inside but as you both got in he grabbed your hand and interlocked fingers with you, you gave him a weird look and tried to pull away but the more you tried to pull away the more he would tighten his grip.

m: stop trying to resist y/n.
y/n: oh so now your a police officer, i see.
m: stop having a smart ass mouth and you will see police officer.
y/n: ouuu so now you are going to cuff me to the bed and make me sorry for my actions?
m: might half to.
your face went from this 😏 to this 😳 real quick. he just keep walking and staring straight ahead.
m: so where do you wanna go?
y/n: don't act like you didn't say what you just said.
m: what? what did i say again?
y/n: i- Victoria Secret.
m: okay.
y/n: your fine with going in there?
mattia just nodded.
y/n: why?
m: cause i get so pick sum for you to wear for me.
you almost choked on your spit
y/n: n- no who said?!
m: me now let's go.
y/n: okay daddy.
tia have you the side eye but the kind of side eye to like make you know to shut the fuck up or else i will make you typa look.
y/n: issa joke chill.
m: won't be a joke tonight.
y/n: it will be a joke tonight because you killed my legs last night your not killing them again.
m: sure
y/n: let's just fucking go.
m: that's what i was trying to do the whole time.
y'all then just walked in to Victoria secret and you kinda went your separate ways kinda... like he was looking out shit for you and you where looking for yourself kinda shit, after a few minutes went by mattia came up behind you while you were looking at the bras and under wear shit, he came up behind you and put his arms around your waist and rested his chin on your shoulder.
y/n: what mattia?
m: ughhhh the attitude... i love it.
he whispered in your the "i love it" part in your ear.
y/n: but like what do you want?
m: i'm just staying here can i not?
y/n: no just leave go to like footlocker or sum like get out of my face.
m: you really want me to fuck you hard i front of all these people and show them how much of a dirty whore you are huh?
y/n: i- go.
m: nope.
y/n: go.
m: nope.
y/n: go.
m: nope.
y/n: go.
m: nope.
y/n: fine asshole stay here then.
m: mhmm i will, i wasn't planning on going anywhere anyways.

you just went all silent, but after you were done picking out your bra stuff, mattia still was in the same position that he was in so you turned around but saw sum in his hand when you were turning around.

y/n: may i ask you what this is?
you said pointing down at his hand.
m: take it.
you looked up at him while you where taking it out of his hands, you looked down to see what it was and you were SHOCKED!

y/n: m- mattia what the f-fuck is this!
you needed to whisper yell a bit because people where in the store and you did not wanna cause a scene.

m: what does it look like, cause you tell me?

*the things that were in your hand*

* TW⚠️ (please don't read this part if you have any triggers by anything)"

y/n: mattia i can't wear this.
m: yea you can.
y/n: i can't tho.
m: why?
y/n: cause i won't look good in it, i don't want to look gross in it, i want to look good for you.
mattia looked down at you with a sad but kinda mad look.
m: your fucking gorgeous y/n, you always look beautiful.
y/n: i- i don't feel that way, stop lying to me.
you looked down at your hands and started playing with them. mattia was about to cry because he really thought you were beautiful and your body was gorgeous, he never thoughtful were thinking like that. (oh no not me about to cry😕) you were about to cry too because all your life you were bullied for your body and not being perfect. {you were called fat, pig, cow and so many others, when you walked by people at your school they would always make mooing sounds or pig sounds. they would always take your food and throw it out saying that you needed to stop eating to be skinny. that's when you actually listened to them, you went on a "diet" only chewing gum and drinking water, after a few months of that happening you got put into the hospital for 1 year. your mom found out that you were doing that, she called you a worthless piece of shit and didn't even try to talk to your or be there for you when you got put into the hospital you felt like you had no friends, no one was there for you when you where having your mental breakdowns.... absolutely no one at all...}

mattia lifted your head up by his fingers on your chin. you were holding back all your tears.
he looked you directly in your eyes and said.

"i don't care what you look like, i don't care what anyone else says about you, you are beautiful to me..."

*hey guys aha... i'm so sorry if this chapter didn't go the way you expected it to be, i promise i will make an other one that will be happy and positive this time!!
but i just wanted to say if you feel like you have no one that you can talk to or alone, i'm here okay i got you. you can get though this and i will be there the whole way though even if it takes 4 years i'll be right here. you are beautiful you are gorgeous you are loved. please please please don't compare your body to someone else, you need to learn how to love your self. you might not think you are worth anything and that you are ugly and the love handles on your tummy, the stretch marks, the acne, the imperfections on your body are ugly, but i at least think they are very beautiful, you need to keep pushing. life is very fucking hard and i understand that, i went though things too, it fucking sucks but you need to keep on pushing and you will get though this. i'm proud of you.
very proud. now go get some rest, goodnight baddies, sweet dreams.❤️