part 2!!

*the song is a fucking vibe tho soooo play if you want but not till i tell you!!*

y/n: ahhh finally done getting ready.
*your makeup/hair*

*beep beep*you picked up your phone to see prince calling

*beep beep*
you picked up your phone to see prince calling.

*phone call*
(p= prince)
y/n: hey
p: wassup mamas?
y/n: *giggles* i just got done getting ready, wassup wit you?
p: i'm coming to pick you up now so drop the addy.
y/n: ight see you
p: bet bye princess.
*end of call*

after you texted prince the address and just went downstairs to just wait and sit and watch tv. you went downstairs and sat on the couch and turned on the tv but all you did was pay attention to your phone pretty much.
prince wasn't going to be here for like the next thirty minutes so you had some time to kill.

m: so your ready for your lil date?
you jumped a little because you didn't know he was behind you.
y/n: i- um yeah i am...
m: mhm k
you could tell mattia was acting a bit weird but you didn't even know why.
*play song now*

y/n: and what is wrong wit you?
m: y/n don't fucking play dumb wit me now.
he crossed his arms and just kinda stared into your soul, at that point you where turned around on the couch looking at him too.
y/n: i'm not playing wit you... what did i do?
m: i don't want you to wear that out and you know that.
y/n: don't fucking start this please.
m: i'm not starting shit you are.
y/n: it's a fucking "dress" mattia.
m: oh i know but it shows to much for others to see, that's my property to see and touch not other people.
y/n: mattia you have never touched me in THAT type of way...
mattia look at you with his eyebrows raised and started walking over to you, he walked past the couch because he was behind it so he walked over to you then he grabbed you by your throat and pulled you closer to him, he was standing up and you were sitting up on the edge of the couch so like your legs where in between his, he was staring down at you.
m: i could change that if you want...
at that point you where desperate soooooo🤷🏽‍♀️
y/n: please daddy...
mattia grabbed your hair and pulled you up so you were now standing up on your tippy toes because you are like 5,2 and he's 6,2 or sum, so he had one hand gripped on your hair and one on your hip. you wined in a bit of pain because he's pulling your hair but in a sexual way so you enjoyed it.
m: you're such a dirty slut you know that right?
y/n: only your dirty slut.
mattia was kinda shocked by what you where saying and the energy you had but he loved it.
m: you better expect a lil surprise when you get home tonight.
y/n: really a surprise for me?!
you were acting dumb.
m: you would look so good on my fucking dick right no-
*beep beep*
m: ugh
mattia let go of your hair and you went to get your phone out of your lil purse you had, you saw a text from prince saying that he was here and that he had a surprise for you so you went up by the door to put your heels on.
y/n: i need to go but um i'll see you later.
m: mhm fine, your lucky i am letting you go out like this and your going out on a date to... just remember your mine and only mine got it?
he walked up to you and looked down at you.
y/n: yeah yeah i know...
m: be ready for your treat tonight.
y/n: can't wait daddy.
you put your hands over mattias neck you you were kinda like going in for a hug, he then put his hands on your waist and pulled you in for a tight hug.
m: be a good girl for me please.
y/n: i will...
m: i'm being serious y/n.
y/n: i knowwww i need to leave now so bye.
m: bye princess.
you guys let go of the hug and you left the house and saw that prince was leaning up against his car with some flowers for you!
y/n: you got to be kidding me aha.
prince: i'm not.
you guys pulled each other in for a hug and then he walked you over to the other side of the car and opened the door for you.
y/n: why thank you:)
you smiled at him and got in the car.
prince: that's what queen's deserve.
he then walked over to the drivers side and got in the car, he then pulled out of the driveway and you guys where on your way to where ever he was taking you.
y/n: so where are we going?
prince: that's a surprise for you baby.
you felt a hand go on your thigh and you then looked down to see his hand on your thigh. you knew mattia wouldn't like that but you let it be anyways aha.
*skip the car ride*

prince: we are here now!
y/n: what prince you didn't have too!!
you saw that you guys where at the most expensive and most beautiful restaurant in the city.
prince: anything for you.
you smiled and waited for him to get out of the car so you can get out but he then opened the door for you and took your hand and lead you into the restaurant.
*skip the restaurant*
y/n: that was amazing, thank you so much!
prince: like i said anything for you.
prince: well it's getting late so i'll drive you back home.
y/n: that sounds good.
prince: ight.
he drove you back home and his hand was still on your thigh the way home but you left it because you didn't care.
*at the house*
prince: ight there you go.
y/n: thank you so much prince, that was amazing.
prince: and thank you for letting me take you out and treating my queen.
you giggled.
y/n: have a goodnight prince and drive safe.
prince: goodnight baby.
you walked out the car into the house, as you entered the house you took off your heels because damn them shits hurt like a bitch you then walk upstairs to your room but only to see that there where handcuffs and ropes and knives all on your bed.
y/n: *whispered* what in the hell is this?
you went over to the bed and observed everything that was there...

???: surprise princess.

*i- i'm sorry for this chapter ahhh this is kinda way out of my comfort zone but i did it, but all i can tell you now is that just wait for the next chapter coming out....

e n waysssss GOODNIGHT BADDIES😌💖*