y'all forced me to make an other chapter so here y'all unpatient mf go😚

jj: baby i'm so sorry...
your eyes grew wide looking at something you never wanted to see ever...

AHHHH YALL THOUGHT!!!! you guys need to wait.....

jk...

you saw mattia with cynthia, she was all up on him dancing and grinding on him, you and  mattia made eye contact. you could see the instant regret in his eyes, your vision started to get very blurry from all the tears forming in your eyes.
jj: do you want to go out side and get some air?
you sniffled, trying to hold back your tears.
y/n: n-no hold up, just what imma bout to do is something that i should not do, but i have to.
jj: y/n what are you doing.
y/n: going to make sure cynthia has one more visit to the hospital again.
after you said that you put the drinks down and started to walk over to mattia and the bitch (no offence to cynthia lol) at that point your tears were all gone from trying to hold them back. as you got to were mattia was cynthia was still all up on him not knowing what was about to come.
m: b-baby i'm so sorr-
y/n: shut the hell up fucker.
you grabbed cynthias face and started throwing them mother fucking HANDSSSSS!🤛🏽🤜🏽👊🏽👏🏽🖐🏽
you where not really a hair grabber but honestly you wanted her to be bald so mattia was not attracted to her anymoreeeee.
y/n: fucking dumb ass bitch.
at this point you were on top of her just going off on that bitchhhh, she was really weak because you were way to strong and taking out all of the anger built up in you. cynthia was at least trying to get some good hits on you but she couldn't do much all crippled up in a ball trying to protect herself, at that point the whole club is watching and their was flashing lights going off and everything, but after that you felt hands and arms around your waist trying to get you off and it worked so whoever it was is probably veryyy strong. you didn't really know what was happening at that point but all you could feel was the arms still on your waist and a cool breeze of air hit your skin, after you felt that you got put down on the ground and looked to see whoever it was holding you back... and it was mattia.
m: what the hell?
y/n: what the hell do you mean "what the hell"
mocking him on what he said.
m: why bro.
y/n: first of all it's y/n NOT bro second of all WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE? YOU FUCKING LIER, I THOUGHT YOU WERE OUT ON A MISSION HUH? AND I THOUGHT SHE WAS IN THE HOSPITAL? WE COULD OF WENT OUT AND SPENT TIME TOGETHER! BUT NOOO YOUR OUT HERE WITH THAT FUCKING WHORE! LIKE WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT?
you were now in full on tears.
m: I WAS ON A MISSION!
y/n: HOW?!
m: THAT WAS MY FUCKING MISSION!
y/n: w-what?!
m: i was supposed to be here on my mission, these people that own this club has some money that belongs to me. he stole it, and the person that runs this is cynthias father. i was supposed to get her drunk and then get her to get the key from her father to the safe so then i can get it from her then whatever go from there, then she got all touchy with me then i needed to go with the flow to get her drunk and now look!
y/n: d-does cynthia know that you know?
m: no i'm just trying to get her on my good side, but i do plan on killing her in a few months, he father is my enemy and runs a mafia him self, my dads mafia and his had a big war and then that's when my dad got shot, and it killed him, it went right though his heart then that's why i always wear this heart chain.
he showed you it.
y/n: o-oh well you should of told me mattia.
m: i thought you were going to get mad.
y/n: mattia i would never.... okay maybe a little but that's besides the point.
m: i mean it's whatever i can just do the mission next week or so...
y/n: i'm so sorry.
he then put him finger on your chin to lift it up.
m: hey.. hey .. hey it's not your fault it's mine... i should of told you but i was overthinking and shit... i'll make it up to you over some cuddles tonight and tomorrow i'll bring you to supper tomorrow night... if it's fine with you...
you giggled.
y/n: i would love that...
you both stopped and starred in each other's eyes, for a good minute.
m: um you look fucking gorgeous tonight.
y/n: and you look fucking handsome tonight.
m: *he laughed* thank you beautiful.
mattia keep staring at your lips then back up at your eyes, you knew he wanted to kiss you... so that's what you tried to do....

THEN YOU GOT INTERRUPTED!!!

as you guys were about to kiss you heard someone walking out the club.... you and mattia both looked back and holy shitttttt

you couldn't believe what you just saw.....

*but you will know in the next parttttt aha, but e n waysss i'm sorry i didn't include vinnie:(( but i'll try to in the next partttt

but as always ummmmm how was y'all's day? or night i don't really knowwwww but mine was okayyy iggggg🙄🙄 but e n waysssss

BYE BADDIESSS😏💖🥰😃*