part 2;))

m: now that jaydens gone you wanna go home?
y/n: what about cynthia?
m: sense when do you care about her?
he asked crossing his arms around his chest.
y/n: i don't i just don't want her near me, you should know this by now.
you said kinda mad.
m: lose the additude y/n.
y/n: fine...
m: now.
y/n: danggg ightttt sorry
m: good, now i'll deal with cynthia later... someone is probably calling the ambulance right now because you beat her ass, so she will probably be in the hospital again.. they will call me and tell me then i will have to go pick her up.
y/n: do you have a option to leave her there?
m: i wish, but we will be getting rid of her soon.

he said cuffing your face with his hands, it sent chills down your spine from how cold his hands were, he also whispered the last part.

y/n: i just want a normal life mattia.
m: what do you mean, do you not like being by my side?
y/n: no no i do tia, it's just i'm scared... your in a mafia, i am too... even tho i haven't done a lot it's just i don't want you to get hurt..
you said kinda crying a bit.
m: y/n, you just got started... your a baby mafia trainer, your not that trained.
y/n: i know mattia.
m: nothing will happen to you.
y/n: how do you know that?
m: because it's my job to protect you, even if it wasn't just a "job" i am still protecting you with my life... i love you way to much for anything to happen to you, i rather i get hurt instead of you... i love you y/n.
at this point you were just crying your eyes out on mattias shoulder while he held you as tight as he could.
y/n: i love you.
there was just a long pause after you said that.
m: we could be the next Bonnie and Clyde together when you get comfortable with this mafia shit...
you giggled a bit and so did tia.
y/n: i love you to damn much...
m: i love you more princess, never forget that please...
y/n: i won't daddy...
he pulled back from the hug and just stared into your eyes.
m: don't.
y/n: why daddy?
m: y/n- i- stop...
y/n: AHHH got em ahhhh i'm so funny right?!
m: ahhh yeah so funny.
he said sarcastically.
y/n: e n waysss i wanna go home and cuddle and watch Netflix please.
m: if that's what my princess wants, that's what she will get..
y/n: YAHHHHH ILL DRIVE
you said running to the car, leaving mattia walking alone.

m: ahhh i'm going too marry her one day...

*AHHHHH wow e n waysss i'm to tired and y'all my fingers are numbbb so like i need to stop typing but e n waysss i love y'all and as always...

GOODNIGHT BADDIES🥺😚❤️*