feeling?

*your pov*
as i got back to the house i went inside and went out to the living room because the rest where not home yet... as i was waiting i just thought about all of my past things and people that i put down because of my family.... i had this ex that was really abusing and controlling, no one knows about it only me and him.. he's name was mar.
(picture just in case you don't know him which you probably do)

we were in a relationship for about 2 years, the first year was amazing

we were in a relationship for about 2 years, the first year was amazing. he would buy me cute shit and be there for me when i needed him, he was the best boyfriend you could of asked for. but as the second year came he started acting off and wasn't texting me or talking to me, but as the stupid person i am i thought it was normal. (YOU ARE NOT STUPID THIS IS JUST FOR THE STORY!!)

but as time went on he started talking to me again but it wasn't the mar i use to know, he started to yell at me and even started hitting me. he told me if i tell anyone that he was doing this it wouldn't be good for me or the person i told... so i said yes and stayed with him, after about two months that's when everything got worse. he started to rape me when i told him no, he choked me to the point where i couldn't breathe, cheating on me and just bad shit that i don't wanna think about...

but then one day when he left for "work" i was thinking to myself that i couldn't live like this forever and he can't be telling me what to do and cheating on me and just being an asshole to me, so then i got an idea that i'll just pack my things and leave to go far way and go live with my mom...
( you had your own house in la and your mom was in nj)
so i did what i said and then left forever without him saying a thing to me...

no one will ever even know about what he did to you... you loved him so much but then you just watched the love of your life turn into a monster that you could never save.

but e n wayssssss there was my best friend that i lovedddd sooo much and i still do but me and her just kinda stopped talking, we still like each other's post on instagram and shit but i don't know? maybe i should call her and tell her to come over since no one will be here for a bit. (mattia, ale, and kai where all at the hospital because of cynthias leg thing)

eh yeah why not let's call her up.

( so a bit is going to change i'm this story, so first you do not work at the club anymoreeee but later on in the story you will be acting like one for a mission maybe.... then you have one best friend that is the one you where calling up, and her name will be "jay" but you call her "jay jay/ jj"
(picture of her)

and then more people are going to be in this story!! so that is about it for this part i'm sorry it was short but i'm going to try and think of sum and then i'll right tonight!! so stay safe and as always

BYE BADDIES😻🤪)