muah.

y/n: what you doing tia?
m: shut up.
y/n: no.
mattia grabbed your throat and gave it a lil squeeze.
m: you have been giving me an attitude all fucking day, i want it to stop now.
y/n: when did i give you attitude?
m: now, also when i put my arms around your waist in victoria secret.
y/n: i was and am in a bad mood.
m: awe poor baby.
he said giving you a baby look.
m: now i'm sick and tired of you giving me an attitude, so you are going to listen to me and follow my instructions got it?
you nodded.
m: words.
y/n: y-yes
m: good, now lay down.
you laid down.
m: good, now take off your clothes.
you hesitated at first.
m: now.
you then just took them off, mattia was eyeing you down all the way down till your head to toes, he slowly lowered himself in his gaming chair and kinda leaned himself down and put his hand on the arm rest and started playing with his lower lip, still eyeing you down.
m: now play with yourself for daddy... slow touch yourself all the way down to your chest till your little pussy.

*SMUT AHEAD⚠️*

you started to touch all the way down your body ever so soft... you moaned softly at your actions, you just needed to feel lust in the air, you knew mattia wouldn't give you want you wanted till he got what he wanted first, and that was for him to see you teasing yourself and making yourself feel so good, mattia was one to always tease you and wanted to see you suffer, yet so gentle with your body, you got down to your 😻 and started going in circles on your clit, you went in very light motions trying not to get yourself to excited yet, you arched your back a bit and started to bit your lip a little trying to make it more enjoyable for your pleasure.
m: look me in the eyes while you play with that wet little pussy.
you put your back down a bit and started to look him dead in the eye, you were so desperate for him.. you wanted to feel him deep inside of you while you feel good having him skin on yours, his touch makes chills go all the way down your spine.

m: i know you want me, not just yet baby... you have been a bad girl, this.is.what.bad.girls.get.
you got turned on a lot more, just hearing his voice makes you wet, he keep eye contact with you while he got up and walked towards you.
m: stop.
you stopped what you were doing and looked at him wondering what horrible thing he will make you do now.
m: now..
he said bending down on his feet, now your 😻 was right in his face, every breath he took you could feel the cool air coming out his nose.
it sent chills all the way up your spine making you feel a bit cold.
m: you wanna act like that again out in public?
y/n: n- no.
m: mhm because you just made yourself look horrible up in that place, not the lovey dovey shit just the part where you wanted me to leave you alone.. you know that i care about you?
y/n: y-yes
m: i don't think you understand that part, it's not that i am in the mafia and people are hunting me down 24/7 nor the fact that i don't want you hurt, i can just leave you alone walking down the street if i want you hurt or maybe even killed if i want you to die... i have so much power over you and you just seem to not get it though your mind...
mattia stands back up.
m: *whispers* so i guess i need to get that though your mind huh, i guess i need to fuck that thought into your mind don't i?
you just were staring at him in his eyes, biting your lower lip ever so softly.
m: you want that huh?
y/n: p-please...
m: beg.
y/n: i-i need i-it d-daddy, i n-need to f-feel you d-deep inside m-me, just g-give me i-it please, i w-won't be bad a-anymore.
mattia had his hands in his front pant pockets tilted his head to the side a bit looking at you, you could see the rings on his fingers and the veins connected all the way to his finger tips, you wanted the pressure of his soft hands pressing in on the side of your throat, you wanted to pleasure him too, you just wanted to hear him whisper your name while he was fucking you good... he was the only one that could actually pleasure you.
m: you're such a good little slut, daddy taught you sooo good.
y/n: i need you n-now daddy please.
m: so needy.
y/n: i- i can't wait a-any longer p-please...
m: fine... on knees now.
you got on your knees and just looked down.
m: unbuckle now.
you looked back up to only meet your eyes to mattias boner in his pants, you started to unbuckle his belt along with his pants.
m: give me the belt now.
you passed him the belt and then he wrapped it around your neck and tightened the belt around your neck, you gasped at the actions.. you then pulled his boxers down, his dick them sprung out and almost touched the tip of your nose.
m: suck now.
you looked up at him with the most innocent look ever, he then looked down at you with a devilish grin on his face. you started to put your mouth on his dick and started to suck it all the way in, you took all of it.
m: ugh fuckk just like that baby.
he started to grip your hair and make you suck faster, you were gagging a little bit but loved hearing his moans, that's how you know you are making him feel good.
m: s-shit just like that kitten, fuck i'm going to c-cum.
after he said that you started going faster and faster and way more gagging started happening. you felt him twitch in the back of your throat.
m: yes, yes just like t-thattt
after he said that he came all in the back of your throat. you backed your head back a little bit just so that his dick was not in your mouth anymore, mattia had his head back and was wayyyy out of breath, you swallowed the cum and waited for him to say something.
m: fuck your so good.
he looked back down at you then cupped your face and gave you a kiss on the lips.
m: get on the bed now.
y/n: yessir.
you got on the bed and laid your back against the headboard and waited for him to do what he was finna do.
m: now i'm going to pleasure you, but you can't make ANY sound got it?
y/n: w-what why-
m: because you talk back to damn much... i wanna hear you struggle not to moan nor say shit, you hear me?
you nodded.
m: good girl.
mattia then went down on you and started making circles around your clit with his tongue, you were going to moan but you covered your mouth with your hand.
m: mhm good girl stay quiet for daddy... don't want ale and kai to hear you huh?
as you felt the vibration from him saying shit that made you wanna cum way faster, mattia then inserted 2 fingers into your 😻 and started going really fast, you arched your back and dug your head into the pillow while trying not to make any sounds, your eyes where getting really teary and you started to cry from all the pleasure, you were so close to cuming so you closed your walls making a sign that you are really close, but as you did that mattia pulled his fingers out and pulled away, you looked straight at him with disappointment in your eyes, you whined a little bit closing your legs but as you were closing them mattia opened them right back up forcefully.
m: did i say i was finished yet?
y/n: n-no.
m: exactly, now i'm going to fuck you so hard with my cock like the good girl you are.
you just bit your lip and nodded, he put your legs over his shoulders and kinda teased you with the tip of his dick rubbing it on your clit.
y/n: s-stop teasing.
mattia then ramed his dick in you and you moaned really loud.
m: d-didn't i tell you not to moan or s-say a sound?
he said that while putting his hand on your mouth and neck so you wouldn't make any sound, as tears started to come out your eyes and hearing mattia moan you were about to cum and then you again closed your walls to tell him a sign.
m: don't you fucking cum yet you fucking whore.
he then slammed harder and faster into you, you felt yourself getting weaker and weaker by the second, you could also feel mattia getting sloppy and way more messy it felt like.
m: on the count of 3 you cum okay?
you just nodded, mattia was still going extremely hard and fast.
m: 3....2....1 NOW!
as you cumed mattia pulled out and cumed all over your stomach, you and him were so out of breath you guys couldn't even talk. after a little mattia plopped down on the bed and put you in his arms, your legs were extremely weak and shaky.
m: so... now here are the cuddles you wanted...
you then wrapped your arms around his waist and rested your head on his chest.
m: keep in mind we still have that dinner tonight.
y/n: let's just take a nap for a few hours... i can't really walk right now, i just wanna be in your arms right now.
m: okay baby, i'm here get some rest... sleep well mamas.
y/n: i will sleep well daddy.
after that he held you tight and then you both slept like a baby....

*WOWWW okay ahhhhh that was wayyyy out of my comfort zoneeee but das fine as long as you guys liked it!! but e n waysss i'm tired as fuckkk so good night y'all and as alwaysssss

GOODNIGHT SLEEP WELL BADDIES😻😚🥰💖🥺❤️*