uhh oh

y/n: mattia why are you being so form-
you got cut off by mattia putting his hand around your throat and giving it a tight squeeze.
m: you talk a lot y/n, you know that right?
mattia said tilting his head to the side a little bit, you didn't know what to say because you where so shocked.
m: mhm now my princess won't say anything huh, or do i have to make you say something?
y/n: make me say something...
you just looked up to mattia with a little smirk on your face.
m: you don't know what's about to happen do you?
y/n: i'm sure i can take it... right?
after you said that mattia crashed his lips into yours, he started to make his was down to your neck. as he was kissing your neck you moaned softly as he found his way to your sweet spot.

m: my little slut is moaning already? i'm not even finished with you.
he smirked at you and then started to go kiss down your body, you started to get wetter and wetter the more he talked. tia then started going down, and kissing every single inch of your body. but as he got down to your 😽 you guys got interrupted by your phone starting to ring.

y/n: *sigh* let me get this for a second.
as you went to walk over to mattias desks you picked up your phone and seen that it was prince that was calling, you looked over at mattia and seen that he was looking pretty mad that you guys got interrupted. you mouthed to tia that you were sorry but he just looked away.
you went back to your phone and picked it up.

y/n: hey
prince: hey wassup?
y/n: um nothing right now why?
prince: cause i wanna take you out and get to know you.
y/n: yeah sure, when though.
prince: tomorrow night at 8pm
y/n: yeah i'm sure i can do that.
prince: bet okay well drop me your addy.
y/n: *giggles* yeah sure.
prince: bye mamas.
y/n: bye prince.
*end of call*

you looked back at mattia and he looked pretty pissed.
m: so how the fuck is prince?
y/n: just a friend.
you knew mattia well enough that he can get jealous over the littlest thing so you didnt really want to tell tia who he was.
m: damn right he is a fucking friend.
y/n: tia i just meet him tonight at the store with jj, don't get pressed.
m: well what does he want to do tomorrow night at 8?
y/n: he just wants to pick me up and get to know me more, he's a really cool person matti.
mattia just looked away mad and crossed his arms.
y/n: i don't get why you are so mad? like me and you aren't a thing mat-
m: you are mine and only mine, and if you even think about doing anything with that guy i swear i will put a bullet in between his eyes.
he said walking over to you, you thought that was hot because he was so serious yet so hot.
y/n: mattia you don't own me.
m: who SOLD you to ME your mom right, she sold you to me so i can do whatever the fuck i want to do with you got it.
you just nodded your head.
m: good now i'm going to let you go out with prince but if you guys do some silly shit like we were about to do it won't be good.
y/n: i know tia, i know.
m: great now if you want to go and get back
to jay jay, she is probably wondering where you are right now. i need to go do some paperwork so if you will excuse me.
as he said giving you a slight push to the side, and going to sit down in his chair and look for some paperwork.
y/n: oh um yeah sorry...i owe you one for getting interrupted.
mattia smirked and grabbed a pen.
m: yeah, yeah you do. now if you would please get out and let me concentrate that would be amazing and if you need anything i'll be in here or my room.
y/n: okay.
after that you just walked back up to your room to go and see jj but as you were walking up stairs you heard moaning and something shaking, you just ignored it and went to your room. but when you went in jj was no were to be seen.
y/n: jj?
there was no answer.
y/n: um jay?
again there was no answer. but after that kai walked into your door and crossed his arms and leaned his self up against the door frame.
kai: * cough cough* i think ale and jj got to know each other prettyyyy quick.
after he said that you obviously knew what the moaning thing was but before you could say anything he just walked out like that.

             y/n: you got to be kidding me.

*and that was it for this chapter! i probably didn't do so good but i tried...
i'm sorry if there is some parts not spelt right, but other then that i'm not fucking ready for school.... i start on thursday and i'm pissed because i don't want to see all the fake people at my school but i got to go:(( i'll try to be active at nights and on the weekends but other then thatttttttt

BYE BADDIES😈😽*