here we go again

Y/n: hey jay have you seen where shad-
as you where walking down stairs to go find shadow you saw jay messing around with him in the living room.
(shadow is the "guard" dog, well he's mostly your guys pet now but whatever)
jj: oh hey b, yeah he is right here
y/n: i can see... well how about we go to target then we can go to pet smart to get shadow a little treat huh?
you said looking at shadow, he gave you that side head look (like how dogs look to the side when you say something they like you know)
jj: that sounds awesome!
y/n: okay bet, we will be back shadow with some good treats for you.
you said patting him.
jj: okay let's go then!
y/n: okay um meet me in the driveway i need to go grab sum real quick.
jj: okay take your time
she said walking out the front door.

as you walked upstairs to your room to get your card you needed to call mattia to tell him where you where going.

after a few beeps he finally answered.

m: hey wassup
y/n: hey i won't be here for a little bit
m: why?
y/n: because me and my friend are going to the store then we are coming back here and watching movies and chillin

m: what friend?

y/n: really mattia?

m: y/n i'm not going to ask you again, now what friend are you going out with?

y/n: her name is jay, are you happy now.

m: very happy, now we will all be back in 20 minutes, but cynthia is staying at the hospital for 2 days.

y/n: thank god.

mattia just laughed a little bit
m: okay well be safe, now when you get back i need to talk to you.

y/n: um why, you now i'm going to be with a friend and i can't leave her be.

m: it wasn't a question y/n.

y/n: but mattia you kno-

m: stop having an attitude.

y/n: ugh fine, but i need to go jj is waiting.

m: good girl, bye princess.
*end of call*

ugh he can be really annoying sometimes. he is so protective of me like i can handle my own shit.... it's kinda hot tho. e n ways i grabbed my
card and then i went to go grab the keys and said bye to shadow then went to meet jj in the drive way.

jj: damn took you long enough girl
y/n: b i knowww i needed to call mattia to tell him where i was going and then he started getting over protective and shit i don't know but let's get going before anything closes.

as you opened the garage (you have a lil button on the key to open the garage) jj was shocked by how many cars there was.

jj: holy shit y/n these people are richhhhhh!
you laughed
y/n: yeah i'm still in shock about everything that is happening, it's all moving so fast and i can't even process everything. like we just started talking to day after a long time and just shit that is happening with the mafia and ugh i don't know.
jj: i know i think it's moving fast too, but here listen.
she said walking up to you and holding both of your hands.
jj: it's okay, tonight we are going to regain our friendship and just talk about everything that has happened in the last few months and just chill and laugh.
y/n: *you started to smile* thank you jj for understanding and being here for me.
jj: that's what a best friend is here for, okay now we should get going
y/n: okay but we are taking the Rolls Royce because that's the only key i got to go with it.
jj: that's fine