🙃

as you brought up the snacks and the boys all followed you, you saw jj getting some more blankets and shit for the roof. (you had a window leading out side going up onto the roof but y'all needed to go up a ladder just so you know)

y/n: are we ready to go up now?
jj: yeah now come on!

then all of you guys then walked out to the balcony and then climbed up the ladder to go up, once y'all got up there you guys were shocked.
*the rooftop thing*

(it was like 4 in the morning) ale: damn jj you did this all by yourself? jj: who the fuck do you think helped me

ale: damn jj you did this all by yourself?
jj: who the fuck do you think helped me.. a ghost?
ale: well i mean no but-
jj: yes i did it myself dumb fuck.
y/n: well e n ways how about let's just start talking and vibin?
the group: yeah bet.
y/n: okay then.

you all went over to sit down on the pillows and blankets, but of course mattia sat right next to you. you didn't mind at all because ya know.😌
but then ale sat next to jj and poor kai sat by himself:(

y/n: okay well who is rolling?
jj: do you know how to roll?
y/n: i mean yeah.
jj: okay well you roll one for you and mattia then i'll roll one for me and ale then you roll one more just for kai okay?
y/n: that's fi-
kai: i like smoking out of bongs more....
jj: that's fine i have two for all of us you can use one.
kai: okay!
tia: okay well hurry up please.
y/n: patients tia.
mattia then put his hand under the blanket y'all were under and put his hand on your thigh and put your leg up on his but also gave it a lil squeeze.
tia: don't tell me to wait, you know i never wait for what i want...
he whispered in your ear, everyone was just getting some music on and was getting out everything y'all needed so they didn't notice.
y/n: mattia rolling a blunt takes time.. you should know this.
tia: yeah i know.
y/n: yeah so shhhh.
mattia just then keep his hand on your thigh and didn't say shit.
jj: here bb here's all your shit you need.
y/n: thank you.
she then passed you a rolling tray with some good good on there with some backwoods and a grinder you get it. as you where rolling up you felt eyes on you so you then look up and see mattia staring at you.

y/n: is there something wrong?
tia: no can't i just watch?
y/n: that's fucking weird but you do you.
tia: it's not weird!
y/n: mattia staring at someone is kinda weird but like i said you do you.
tia: okay then i'll stop watching.
y/n: thank you.
after you where done everything you needed to do you put it aside and then you and mattia started smoking.
y/n: so do you want to light it first?
tia: no you can.
y/n: say less.
you didn't really want to argue with mattia about who will light it first do you just took the chance.

*and that's it and that's all for tonight! hopefully i can post tomorrow but if not then the next day!! sorry that it was a short one tonight i am just to fucking tired so...

GOODNIGHT BADDIES😻❤️*