forever

*your pov*

1(***)-###-####: um hello who is this?
y/n: oh hey it's y/n
1(***)-###-####: omg y/n!! how have you been girly!
y/n: *giggles* i have been good jay but i just want to say that you should come over here and then we can go out somewheres because i miss you and we haven't talked in foreverrr!!
you said bringing out the 'r'.

*you knew it was jay because of her voice and personality*
* also jay= "jj:" when she talks or over the phone or sum shit you get it*

jj; girl yes of course! send the address and i'll be over there in a lil.
y/n: bett

after that y'all hung up the phone. as you were texting her you went and got in the shower quick and did some light make up (just some mascara and lipgloss) because you knew jj and that she takes forever to get ready for hanging out or going out. so after your shower you got on sum clothes because you where going to go to target or sum to get some snacks when she got here.
*your fit*

(but not the necklace or the shoes or the hair, you just kept your hair wet and curly)*your shoes*

*your shoes*

after about 5 minutes of waiting on your phone in your bedroom you got a text saying that jj was here, you went downstairs to go get the door

jj: holy shit b your house is fucking huge!
she said while walking into the house.
y/n: that was my reaction too when i got here
jj: wait what do you mean when you got here didn't you already know what it looked like?
y/n: *sigh* yeah um about that we need to talk before anything...
jj looked back at you and gave you a nervous type look.
jj: yeah wassup?
y/n: here let's go up to my room then i'll explain
jj: yeah of course!

as you both got up to your room jj was in shock looking around.
y/n: okay so let's sit on my bed and let me explain.
jj: yeah go on.
she said putting her things down and laying down on the bed.

y/n: okay, um so my mom kinda sold me to this mafia leader because i was to much for her and you know my mom and how she is a dead beat.
jj knew everything about your past life and all about your mom and dad, she was like a sister to you and you told her everything except for the ex/mar part.

jj: go on please.
y/n: so then they brought me here and then they where really all nice to m-
before you could finish you got cut off.
jj: hold the fuck up, who the fuck is they?
y/n: there was a small group of them, their names are ale, kai, cynthia and mattia. mattia is like the leader of them all, they are all in a mafia. but here is the thing there is a lot more people then just them... they have people all over the world because they go on missions and shit all over the world sometimes when they need to.
jj: i- oh um okay but i have a few questions?
y/n: yeah go ahead
jj: um where are they?
y/n: see here's the thing we all just finished a mission and then that cynthia girl got shot in her leg now they are all at the hospital getting her all cleaned up, we don't like cynthia because she is just so fucking annoying and will get in your way.
jj: okay so wait your in the mafia too?
y/n: ah yeah...
jj: that... is... so... fucking... BADASS!!!
y/n: aha i didn't know you where going to have that type of reaction!
you said smiling at her.
jj: babe you know i will repesct you for chooses, it's your life not mine.
y/n: i miss you so much b.
jj: i missed you too.
after she said that you both hugged each other.

jj: here now listen, we should go out to target and get some snacks and should get some alcohol and get turned up tonight and just have the time of our life's for getting back together as besties!
y/n: i mean..... BET
jj: THATS MY GIRLL!
she said running out your room and going downstairs.

y/n: well hello new world.
you said to your self.

* hello girlys.... i'm starting to feel like this story is going all over the place. so i might not be as active and might just trying to think about things and shit to do for this story! i'm sorry if i spelled anything wrong i'm just really tired so i'm going to get some rest and as always

goodnight baddies😽😌*