Miss Liu will see you now

I am not sure what kind of devilish power that encourage me to do this. All I wanna do is do her right now.

You must say that I was crazy to trapping my boss in the sofa, right under my thighs, right know. Right after few months of works. Few weeks after I legally become her co-workers. Few moths after become her employee.

But guys I should let you know that her temptation was real. A minute she will look calm and undisturbed, a minute later she will look fierce and cool on works, and at other minute she will stare to your eyes with her magnificent gaze and trap you. And my favorite parts, after being all cool and seductive she will turns shy and blushing when you touch her.

Just like a minute ago,

。 。 。

A co-workers, Ms. Anqi , call me to meet our boss.

"Mr. Cai," she called me, popped out of nowhere to my desk,

"Miss Liu will see you now."

"Oh 0-okey." I say stuttering while my lips let out a small grin.

"Hmm you seem like you're waiting her to see you." Anqi said with raising her eyebrows many times.

"what are you talking about." I said hurriedly while picking any documents I will bring to Yuxin.

"Well It's already late of working time, everyone was ready to leave and tidying their desk. But~ you seem happy and not seem like have any intentions to leave this office."

Suddenly Yuyan popped out from nowhere with Linong beside her. And they're already clutching their bags.

"She already waiting for you. Stop being stoned and stop your dirty mind right know." Linong said with innocent face.

"What! What do-do you mean? dirty mind what.."

"You keep spacing out and let out a deep sigh a minute before." Yuyan added.

"Whatever, Miss Liu's work has done but she said to me, I' will make a time to see Kun. Well you should be happy and hurry boy." Anqi said. She was Yuxin's best friend also her co-workers.

I get up and walk away from them.

"Make sure you're not too aggressive she is cool but soft inside." Yuyan said.

"What kind of suggestions you're trying to give him, gurl~" Xie Keyin walks towards them.

"Well boys sometimes can go out of control." Linong said, makes everyone look at him.

。。。

Tok tok tok

"It's Kun."

I wait impatiently and gulped my thirst.

"Come in." A gentle voice replied from in.

When I open the door I immediately can see her firm figure. She's been looking through paperwork while twirling a pen on her delicate fingers. She looks cool.

I walk to her desk and stand beside her. Immediately I can smell a nice scent coming from her. Maybe she always use perfumes around her neck and wrist. That invites my eyes too look at her. She has this short stylish hair cut. And so I can always see her cute ear and her nape.

Her nape.
A thought to inhale her scent through her nape suddenly hits me. Makes me unconsciously lick my lips and bite it hard.

"Hmm mm..."

Shit! Even her gentle murmur also sound like a moan to me.

Then she turn her chair to face me. She gaze on me with that flirtatious looks while she tilted her head.