𝟢𝟦 | The Maid

Bella

As we reached the house, There were many Pyrus trees, standing in a straight line which lead us to the huge door to enter the mansion. I gulped as I took in the beauty around me.

The car stopped as we stepped out. My eyebrows came together when I saw guards all around the place. Also some of them had guns in their hands,holding them in a tight grip. They seemed like they were so sure of being attacked anytime and ready for attacking back in that moment. Why would the multi billionaire guy need so many guards? Was he a killer or something?

I saw two guys coming towards the doorway as they talked to each other. Their eyebrows frowned together, seemed like they were discussing something dead serious. One of them suddenly landed his eyes on me,catching me staring at them like a fool. Other one followed his gaze as they both looked over at me. They looked at each other, talking eye to eye before giving me the last glance and walked past where I was standing. I tried to give them a nervous smile but none of them smiled back. How rude!

The whole vibe inside the mansion appeared deadly. Everyone talking silently,ear to ear and they all looked busy. Were they into mafia or something?

I laughed at my stupid thoughts as I mentally slapped myself. I rolled my eyes thinking this must be some typical multi billionaire's mansion. Ria walked before me, leaving me behind without mentioning me to go with her. That's when I noticed a guy standing there in the doorway. His whole attire screamed authority and confidence as he stood there,his both hands tugged in his pockets. I watched as Ria walked to him, mumbling something and the man only nodded. After a few seconds,the man looked over at me, gazing at me with his dead eyes and walked inside. Ria turned her head at me as she gestured me with her hands to go inside with her. I smiled and took slow yet excited steps. So that's the mansion which was going to change my life. Or that's what I assumed.

As soon as I entered the house, a gasp escaped my lips. This mansion looked more like a heaven to me. Everything was deadly silent yet excellently polished. My eyes roamed around, noticing each beautiful and expensive furnitures. There was also a glass door which probably led to a huge garden. I could see a big pear tree standing at a side making the view look heavenly gorgeous. When Ria said I was going to be paid very well for simply working as a maid, she didn't lie.

I was snapped out of my thoughts as Ria elbowed me at my side. "You like that?" She asked, her eyes travelled around the heavenly mansion at the same time.

" Yes! So much. This mansion is so big!" I looked around too as I exclaimed excitedly.

" Now everything is going to be okay." She said, putting her hands on my shoulders.

"I know there should be no THANKS between us but I couldn't be enough thankful to you. You did so much which nobody every did for me," I said as I held her in a tight hug.

Pulling away, she looked at me,"You have to live here from now on."

My eyes widened. "What? But why? And you didn't tell me that before." I asked being confused.

" I'm sorry but I didn't know that either. Giovanni just said that all the maids have a specific quarters for them to live here. They don't leave this mansion once they join as a maid. So I guess you have to live here too, " she said.

I sighed. The harm was done. " Now what? I didn't bring anything." My shoulders dropped at the thought of what I was going to wear. But soon, as a saviour, Ria lit up my mind.

"Don't worry! I'll send you everything that's needed okay? " she said while smiling.

" Okay but don't buy me anything extra." I said as I knew she won't stop herself from buying me some new clothes.

"Okay whatever. Now go inside. My job is done here," she said, pushing me more in the mansion. I tossed my head to look at her for the last time before starting my job as she gave me a smile. "I am proud of you Bells," she said,looking at me adorably. I gulped as I tried not to let out any tears.

"Thank you so much Ria. I love you." My voice cracked at the end.

"Love you more. Now go inside, Giovanni will lead you to the rest, okay? Call me if you need to talk to me anytime. Also you are safe here. " She reassured, knowing that sometimes I used to have thoughts of being attacked that used to keep me awake most of the nights.

"Okay I will." I smiled as she waved at me and walked out of the mansion. I stared at her back until she disappeared from my site and turned around, only to see the same man who Ria talked to, standing there gazing over at me. Must be Giovanni. His sharp eyebrows frowned and arms folded against his masculine chest as his strong gaze was fully focused on me. I saw a huge tattoo at the side of his neck that made the tattoo appear more beautiful. I looked down, walking forward for him to show me the lead. Without stating any word, he started to walk the other way, me following him from behind slightly. My eyes never stopped glancing around the big mansion. I will surely get lost in this house.

I was about to get bumped into Giovanni's back as he stood abruptly making me stop in my track.

"We have a new maid." For the first time, I heard Giovanni's voice. His voice occupied power as if he owned the place.

"Huh? But I think we have enough maids.." I heard a confused and coward voice of a female. I looked over from Giovanni's shoulder to find out a blonde woman standing there. She looked like she was at her early 40s. Her eyes landed on me, eyeing me from my head to toe. And when her eyes landed on me, I saw a smile on her face. I smiled back at her.

"Sara will show you your room and explain everything. You start from today. " Saying that, Giovanni left. For the first time, he talked to me. I looked at his back confused to what to do when a voice made me turn my head.

"Come here honey." She said in a very sweet tone, gesturing me to go to her.

I smiled as I walked into the kitchen.

"I'm Sara. And you?" She asked me smiling.

"I'm Bella." I said, as she hugged me. Her hug felt so warm that I didn't want to let go. Her smile was making me believe she would treat me that way I wanted to be treated.

"Welcome to Mr. LaRasso's Mansion." She said proudly, before pulling away.

So Mr. LaRasso was the young billionaire.. the owner of this heavenly mansion...

___________

Your comments and votes help me a lot to encourage me. Please remember that okay???

Please VOTE and COMMENT