Part 𝟤|| 𝟧| The Maid

Lucifer

The car stopped in front of the party hall and my door opened. I stepped out of the car into the fresh air and fixed my suit as I looked around.

Back to being a gentleman with a killer instinct underneath it all, all my darkest truths hid under the mask.

"Roberto has arrived few minutes ago." Giovanni came beside me as he updated me with all information I needed for now. "Vincent must be coming here soon. They will just get your money and leave the city tonight."

I smirked. They were so fucking pathetic.

"Then we will kill them. Every single one of them, until all it's left are bloodstains." I slid my hand into my pocket as I walked towards the entrance.

At the entrance, the guards nodded their heads and slightly bowed in respect. It was something that I have earned.

The hall was beautifully lit by many expensive crystal chandeliers. As I looked around, the men were talking and laughing among themselves. They all look like some fucking rich businessmen. Their reality hid under their suits. They ruin people's lives in a snap of their fingers. The most dissolute men of this city. But all hidden in their careful corrupted mask.

Everyone could say that these men were the wealthiest ones.

And I was amongst them.

Not just one of them.

I was their Boss. The king.

Everyone's attention was suddenly drawn to me as I walked into the party hall with Giovanni and Marco beside me.

Seeing me, Roberto straightened his position with a glass of wine in his hand and a huge smirk on his lips.

"Good to see you, Lucifer." He extended his hand to shake with mine and I instantly wanted to cut off that motherfucker's arms.

"Wish I could say the same to you, Roberto." I shook my hand with his. I heard Marco chuckle beside me as Roberto's smirk dropped.

"Here." He handed me a glass of wine, trying to change the mood.

I took the glass and gestured Marco to take care of other business.

"How did you suddenly change your mind, Lucifer? I was shocked when I heard you wanted to extend our business." Roberto spoke.

Oh I just want you and that Vincent dead I swear.

"You are one of my very old partners, Roberto." I spoke smoothly. "You never failed to provide me with the best shit and I like what you offer me. So I thought it would be nice to build a stronger friendship between us. That would benefit both of us, right?"

"Oh yes yes! Trust me, I've got my best people from across the border. We have been buying and selling these for too long now." He came closer as he whispered to me, not wanting anyone to listen to us. "These shit are the finest my city has. The market will fucking love these. We can sell them at higher price and make more money." He spoke, snapping his fingers.

I smirked and nodded. "You are right. I have to admit, you have an amazing brain though."

I wanted to put a bullet in his motherfucking brain.

"Should we talk about money?"

"You will get your money when I get my products. Don't worry about that." I gulped down the wine in one go before looking around the party.

And my eyes caught the most breathtaking sight which I couldn't get enough of. Ever.

Bella stood at a bar with other ladies. Her eyes met mine. She gave me a smile and stole my breath away, right from my fucking lungs. I smiled back at her.