Part 𝟤 || 𝟥|The Maid

Lucifer

Lucifer

Obsession is truly beautiful. It took me so long to understand that. Maybe because I never thought I would find someone like Bella in my life, ever.

I stared down at Bella, eyes closed, thick eyelashes brushing her soft cheeks, her hand right over my chest and under her cheek making her lips pout. Her naked body pressed against my naked one, covered with the blanket.

The moment my eyes laid on her, she belonged to me.

She was beautiful, deadly and fuckable.

I inhaled her. I exhaled her. She became the air that fueled my survival.

I remembered the way she writhed under me, the way she held onto my shoulder,digging her nails into my skin, the way her lips parted every time I kissed her sweet pussy, I remembered her sweetness, her honey-saturated flesh on my tongue, and I licked my lips at the thought. I remembered how I thrusted inside her little cunt, her juice coated all over my length while she kept moaning my name, in pleasure.

I wanted to draw her moans from her throat again. I couldn't wait to hear her sound of pleasure, the pleasure I would give her.

She claimed me last night, in a different way I did. But she was stronger than me. Her words were stronger than my actions. She made me look like a fucking coward. She was right, I was one asshole, trying to hide myself from her.

And she, being the lioness, attacked my whole body, heart and soul with those merciless words.

You are mine

I never expected this from her. She got me high on her, and I kept crawling like a fucking puppy to live inside her soul for the rest of my life.

Bella was a Queen. And if I had to be on my knees for her, even for the rest of my life, I would fucking do that no matter what.

My breathing quickened and my cock started to swell with the image of her being mad at me. She was so fucking livid,her words loud and clear for everyone to hear that I was hers. My cock jolted every time, loving the idea of Bella being angry. I could just fuck the anger out of her. Maybe sweet and slow. Or maybe hard and fast. I had to ground my teeth together to keep myself in control.

And then again. She was my angel. That angel quickly became my obsession. She was both light and dark. Dark because she was going to break me at the end.

And me? My world was filled with darkness, filthiness. We were both dangerous for each other, in a way, forbidden. At the end, our worlds would clash together and then there was no going back.

She thought I saved her, she called me her savior. She thanked me for being there for her, she said I wasn't the devil. But I was no better than them.

It was such a complicated world. Sometimes the bad people, the devil is right in front of us but we still can't see them.

I was the King but not the good type of King. I had done many terrible things that even hell would shy away from my sins.