Part 𝟤|| 𝟦| The Maid

Bella

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Lucifer asked as his voice sounded deep and playful. He rolled his sleeves of his black shirt up to his elbows,leaving his veiny, hair-dusted forearms exposed that gave me chills.

What was it with me and his hands? I could never stop staring at them. I couldn't stop imagining them over mine, playing with my body.

I let out a small laugh before answering him. "I'm perfectly sure."

We were in the garden and because he decided to give a little time today, we were planning to play something. The garden was huge enough for us to play.

"Don't cry later if you lose then." He showed me his playful smirk.

I folded my arms over my chest, acting offended. I loved how he teased me but he didn't need to know that.

"Oh c'mon. You will never be able to catch me if I start running once." I held up my chin confidently.

"Oh? Confident enough I see..." He spoke but before he could finish, I already started running past him.

"Hey! That's a cheating. We were supposed to start together!" He yelled from behind but I was far from stopping at his words.

"Whatever!" I laughed. Looking behind my back, I saw him running towards me with full force.

Letting out a yelp, I started to run even faster as if my life depended on it. I knew he won't stop until he catches me. I kept circling the whole garden as I felt him coming closer. Finding no other way, I thought of running into the mansion again and hide behind Sara. As soon as I was about to run towards the door, his arms lashed out, wrapping them around my waist, he pulled me towards him.

"See? I'll always catch you princess." He whispered near my ear, his harsh breathing fanning my neck as he kissed my earlobe. I gave up in his embrace, my back pressed against his front.

"You've been so bad these days. You deserve a little punishment, don't you think?" He whispered as his lips touched my skin in the slightest touch.

"Lucifer," I tried to move but his hold tightened around me, his teeth grazing my skin, biting down softly. But I wasn't going to play this easily.

I quickly turned in his embrace and cupped his face. The playful smirk on his lips never left as he looked down at me. I stepped closer and before he could kiss me, I pushed him back. The push was so hard and sudden that he fell on the ground.

"What the fuck?" He swore as he looked at me, shocked.

This was maybe the first time I was seeing him shocked that I only let out a booming laugh. He looked like a five years old kid.

Everything happened so fast. One moment,my head fell back and my hands over my stomach because of laughing too much at Lucifer but the next moment, my feet slipped and I fell on my butt so hard.