Part 𝟤|| 𝟨|The Maid

Lucifer

I heard gasps from inside the dark room as I walked in. Vincent was tied to a chair, a small light over his head. His hair was messy, his face was messed up with cuts and blood, shirt bloodstained. Poor motherfucker. I watched Giovanni and Marco as they were taking their turns one by one.

Giovanni fisted Vincent's hair before smashing his other fist several times into his face. A loud cry from the motherfucker but no one would save him tonight.

"Are you not done yet dude? I need to take my turn too. Now move." Marco stated as he rolled up his sleeves to his elbows. I could tell, he was excited for his turn.

Call us heartless but we loved to play with our toys. We three were such assholes for that. Period.

Marco pulled out his fucking trigger. But it wasn't a gun. It was a fucking taser. An attempt to not kill that old motherfucker but make him taste the pain until he begs us to throw him into hell. Marco pointed at Vincent's thighs and eighty-thousand volts sent him straight to his flesh, shaking like a fish out of water.

"Don't kill him." Giovanni spoke as Marco kept shooting all over his legs meanwhile that old man kept shaking, gasping and crying like a kid.

Marco was a prankster, a devil and blessed with his deadlier hands and mind.

I enjoyed the way Vincent was begging. The way he was fighting for his next breaths. Years and years I've waited for this night.

Now it was my turn. I walked more into the room, making myself visible to the old man. Sometimes the changes of myself amazed me. I used to be intimidated all the time. But with Bella, I change into someone else. Or maybe with her, I become who I really am.

Like tonight, it was all about my image. The more intimidating I looked, my victim would shake harder in fear. Marco stopped after seeing me as he moved to make a way for me.

"Oh dog. Look at you. You look so pathetic bitch." I smirked and examined his bruises all over his face, his body, his legs. The room was filled with the disgusting smell of his blood.

"Y-you motherfucker. No matter h-how much you try to hit me... at the end... I win." He spit his blood on the floor before continuing. "I and my men...raped your sixteen years old sister in front of your eyes... We killed her and you couldn't even do anything. You were such douchebag." He chuckled as blood dripped out of his mouth, his eyes boring into mine.

Now he would try fight, struggle against my bigger and stronger body. He'd scream,might even curse at me, spit to make me lose my mind and try to bite off my flesh. But it always ended up the same.

He knew the consequences, yet he tried to play with me. I took out the blade from my pocket as I spoke. "You have bigger balls I see, you old man." I slowly walked over to his chair, towering over him.

"You are just too young to kill a man like me, don't you think? Otherwise... what took you so long to find me?" He stated.

"Then you don't know me, old man." I circled around his chair. "You haven't seen the real me yet. Your office, your house, your clubs, everything is under my control now. All of these will be vanished tonight, just like you. Where are your best buddies now. Won't they come to save you?"

"Even if you kill me, I won't regret. At least, I fucked your sister. God, her pussy was so fucking tight..."

My blood boiled. I fisted his hair as I leaned into his face, my eyes watching his every moves. When I brought my blade closer to his cheek, he flinched and I had to laugh. I could almost smell the scent of fear coming from him. Motherfucker wanted to see me lose my mind before he died. Nice try. I leaned in close to his sniveling face, watching him tremble.