Part 𝟤 ||𝟣| The Maid

Lucifer

Lucifer

You touched me in places where your hands can never reach. I would never let anyone reach there. You held my shattered heart. You protected my soul Lucifer. And now I need you...

The world stilled for a fucking moment. Maybe I was robbed of my breath. Whatever it was, I only kept watching her.

Bella looked up at me with the eyes holding galaxy in them that had me pierced my heart and warmed me to the tip of my soul. My heart cracked and molded together, which was once cold became warm.

Her words were like fucking bullet, so powerful and painful.

I could read her eyes. They held so much emotions. They were for me. And at this moment, all I wanted was hold her closer to my chest, never letting her go.

But was I the right man for her?

I asked Marco to collect and give me every single information about Bella and her family. The look on Marco's face when he handed me her file was so unfamiliar. He looked angry, with a mix of emotion, hurt. I didn't quite understand why but the moment I opened her file, my blood boiled, my chest tightened. Bella was so young when her mother was killed. Not to mention, she was the one who held her mother's dead body on her small lap and cried for hours for her mother to open her eyes until the neighbors heard her. I could imagine my Bella's face in pain, the way she cried while holding my shirt when her nightmares were swallowing her.

Her father was the killer. That drunk motherfucker left my sweet Bella all alone that night, he left a ten years old kid to deal with her mother's dead body alone in the house. Was he even a human?

A case was filed on the murder by the neighbors but it was buried deep down soon. Of course her father had the power to take it down at that time. People were too scared to raise a voice against it and let the killer live in the society. Soon everyone forgot about the murder, they forgot about the little Bella. But what about Bella? No one was there by her side. No one was there to feed her meals, no one was there to take care of her. No one was there at the nights when she cried, lonely in the cruel world. No one held her when she was scared. Those nightmares still chase her, they make Bella want to give up on her life.