Raven

Mew was annoyed. They called him in wanting him to lead the war today. After a session of repeated 'no's', a death glare, and throwing a few Demons around, they finally left him alone.

Mew adjusted his black mask he always wore when he was in hell; it covered the bottom half of his face and the top of his head leaving his eyes free, the mask also masked his voice, making it sound sinister. His wings were also covered with black armor, the only person who ever saw his wings was that Angel that always visited him in the cherry blossom trees.

Mew sat atop the black mountain that overlooked the battlefield, watching as both Demons and Angels lined up for battle.

Black clouds swirled around the field, lightning giving the only light in this hell. The ground was hard and death coated the sand. Broken metal cages were thrown everywhere the bars poking out of the ground. Weapons from previous battles also decorated the soil.

Demons wore gold armor coated with blood from the souls they torture, their masks the skulls of fallen Angels. The angels wore their glowing white armor shining in the darkness.

Humans were affected by this as well. When great battles such as this occur dangerous tsunamis and earthquakes and tornado's wreaking havoc upon them. People die without explanation, anger spawns causing suicide and abuse in the world.

Mew made a decision to avoid this War. He wanted no part in it.

One of the Angels looked up in Mew's direction causing every other Angel to look up as well. Mew instantly felt the fear and determination emitting from them. It didn't really surprise him. They still feared him after the last battle earning him the name Raven. They probably believed he would be participating in this war.

Mew recognized the man leading the whole army. His armor was similar to his own only it covered his whole face and it was the same one he fought in the last war. The leader of Angels took a step forward and announced.

"I will deal with the Raven."

-Gulf

The battle started.

Gulf made his way up to the Raven, the Demons giving him easy access. They smirked and taunted him that the Raven would be the last thing he saw. Gulf ignored them, determined this time to beat the Raven.

A hundred years ago Gulf faced him. It was a different experience for Gulf; he wasn't fighting a normal Demons rage but an animal. The difference was animals were cunning and fast; they were used to fighting day in and day out just to survive. Demons fought for the fun of it not using strategy at all. When the fight was over Gulf woke up in the infirmary and saw how badly he was wounded, he was unable to walk for weeks.

Gulf landed in front of the Raven, his sword pointing at his throat. Bored, the Raven waited to see what he would do.

The Raven stared blankly at Gulf, not moving an inch. Gulf was confused as to why the Raven was not picking up his own sword. Did he think that highly of himself? Angered, Gulf attacked, surprised when the Raven only batted the sword away. Gulf quickly drew back thinking the Raven was going to attack now but he only sat there looking at the War below them.

"Aren't you going to attack?" Gulf bellowed at him.

"No."

Gulf blinked. "What?"

The Raven ignored him.

Gulf didn't like to be ignored so he lazily swung again destroying the rock where the Raven was sitting on. Gulf felt The Raven to his side and side stepped. The Raven just watched him. Gulf swung again barely touching his armor this time. The Raven was known for his speed and even Gulf.