Honey eyes

Gulf shifted into Hell. He instantly spread his wings and flew before he fell into the pit of flames below. The sounds of screams and moans defined his ears; the scent of decomposing flesh choked him. He used his power to make his armor appear black. Already he was sweating, the heat felt like it was melting his skin. How did his Suppasit survive down here?

Gulf heard the eerie sound of roaring, looking up he saw the hell hounds. Gulf growled. He hated those things, they were extremely strong and only the Leaders could take those beasts on.

Gulf passed beautiful tall buildings that had a feeling of something sinister waiting inside. He knew that wasn't the council Suppasit needed to go. He passed by a huge dragon skull hanging in midair blistering blue flames emitted from within.

He saw Demons everywhere, some in the fire below torturing, some in the air fighting amongst each other. Gulf kept to the darkness so as to not attract attention.

Gulf spotted a building that had no beautiful design on it, it was an ordinary castle compared to the others. Gulf looked around. This was the only one that was different; he prayed that this could be the one.

He was amazed by what awaited him on the inside. The cavern had no ceiling; it went on with no end. Blood red glittering symbols decorated the floor. Luckily no one was here, yet there was no place to hide so he had to pray that no one would appear for a good ten minutes.

Suppasit stopped moaning, catching Gulf's attention. There was a more peaceful expression on his face. Gulf signed in relief. This was the place after all.

Gulf kept his senses on high, not letting any Demon sneak up on him. A few minutes passed by in silence.

"Ngh, Gulf…" Gulf looked down to Suppasit. He was thrashing a bit.

"I'm here Suppasit. Easy now love, I'm here." Suppasit calmed a bit. Gulf smiled.

"How cute." Gulf looked up to the demonic voice but saw no one. He was launched forward by something that was thrown at his back.

He looked back to see a thick green liquid on his wings. Was it…was it melting the armor? He instantly shifted back to Heaven…only…

Nothing happened.

Three Demons appeared out of nowhere and took him down causing Gulf to drop Suppasit on the ground. Gulf roared and tried to push them off but they were somehow too strong. He realized they were all High Demons.

Gulf attacked, slashing one on the stomach, the warded off blows from the others. Suddenly his back met the floor, his legs kicked out from under him. The three held him down.

Another Demon came in taking Suppasit in their hands. Gulf roared, his strength renewed to protect. He only managed to get back up to his knees when two new Demons appeared. One was Lee and the other he didn't recognize.

"What do we have here?" The unknown Demon walks to Suppasit.

"Don't you dare touch him!"

Amused, the Demon picks up Suppasit's head and whispers "Wake up Mew."

Mew opens his honey eyes. Shocked speechless Gulf watches as Mew picks himself up and kisses the Demon on the lips.

"Good work Mew." The Demon praised.

Mew grinned and looked at Gulf.

"It was just so easy." Mew laughed.

To be continued.