Promise me

Earlier

Gulf sat down in his usual spot by the Blossom tree waiting for his Black Angel.

What was he going to do about Mew?

Mew was hated by all of Heaven; no one would accept him here after what he did a hundred years ago.

After Mew knocked him out a hundred years ago Ohm said that Bright went in to help. Bright almost died fighting Mew. If not for Ohm pulling him out in the last second, Bright wouldn't be here now. Ohm then took both of them out of war before going back to help the remaining warriors. When he got back, with some back up, it was too late. Both the Raven and the Angels were gone as if they were never there. A few days later Angel's armor was found scattered around the battlefield.

To this day no one knew what happened to the missing Angels.

Gulf signed. He took out a cigarette. He quitted a few years ago but there was so much tension in him right now, he needed the relief it gave him.

What to do…?

In a way he was glad Mew was so strong. Hopefully Mew kept up with the little tricks he'd been playing till the end of the war so that Gulf didn't have to kill him. Gulf frowned. A hundred years? Without his Mate? Maybe they could meet secretly?

Gulf chuckled. Forbidden love? Really? But he never knew a man who went so long without his Mate. Even now Gulf felt the pull to be with Mew and his little tricks. Gulf grinned, he actually felt proud of how Mew bested Gulf. He shook his head, was this how it was for everyone else? Thoughts of your Mate consuming your whole attention?

Also there was the whole issue of the Demons, if they found out that Mew was his Mate they would not hesitate to kill him. If an Angel lost their Mate they no longer wished to live. Most commit suicide.

How the hell was he going to convince the council to accept Mew?

No answer was forthcoming.

Gulf felt someone shift in

Gulf's eyes widened to see his Angel barely standing on shaking legs.

A second later the man fell to his face. Gulf ran to him. He was running his hands over his body, shuddering at each injury. When he touched his wing, an agonized roar broke from him. "Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me!" His voice was heartrending. With his hand at the back of his Angels head, Gulf held him close, tucking his Angel into his chest. "You stay with me." His voice was full of pain.

The wings hurt like hell, if it was injured in any way, Demons or Angels could die because of it. Gulf used his limited knowledge of healing to make sure the wing stopped bleeding before Gulf shifted them to the Hospital. Krist gasped at the sight. "Put him over here."

Together they went into an empty room and put him on the bed. "Gulf I need you to leave please."

Gulf's nails cut into his palm. How could he leave his Angel? He had to be here for him. His heart felt like it stopped beating, there was a ringing in his ears. How can he leave when his angel needs him?

"S… Suppasit?" Both Krist and Gulf turned to Salsa's voice. Tears were streaming down her eyes.

Gulf frowned. Suppasit?

Salsa rushed to his Black Angels side. She grabbed his hand, crying harder when she saw his wings. Krist went to her side and grabbed her shoulders, trying to push her toward Gulf. "Salsa I need you to take Gulf outside and wait there, do you understand?"

"But…He needs me…"

"You're no good to him like this, so please wait outside."

Krist managed to take both Salsa and Gulf outside the room while Krist examined his Black Angel.