Mew & The Plan

"Hoi! What are you guys doing here?" Prem smiled at Gulf and Bright.

"If we may, we want to talk with Boun." Bright asked. Puzzled Prem let them in. The house was dark probably for Boun; he wasn't used to light so much since he'd been living in darkness his whole life.

"Why?" Prem was a warrior from Bright army. He wasn't participating in this war because when Prem went to rescue Boun from hell his arm was injured badly. A demon was able to inject a poison that ate at his flesh. His arm was very sensitive and he couldn't do much with it for it would cause extreme pain, luckily the poison was almost completely out of his system.

Boun came out at that moment and frowned. "What do you guys want?"

"Hey, Boun has more respect." Prem scowled, Boun's expression didn't change. He still didn't trust anyone else but his Mate.

"We actually wanted to talk to you about the Raven." Bright said.

Boun frowned. Prem thought he stood in front of Boun protectively. "No. He's been through enough already." Boun blushed a bit; he still wasn't used to others protecting him.

"Look, we just wanted to know what kind of person the Raven is."

Boun grabbed Prem's shirt. "It's fine, Mew actually protected me a couple of times." Prem cocked his head, unsure.

"Mew?" Gulf frowned.

Boun nodded. "His name is Mew, he isn't a bad person."

"Yeah sure, he didn't kill many Angels in the last war either." Bright said sarcastically.

"He didn't though! He only wounded them and left them alone."

Gulf was startled to hear the exact same thing the Raven told him back in the battlefield.

"What he told you?" Bright asked.

Boun shook his head. "Everyone saw that he just swung his sword and moved on. He didn't kill a single Angel."

"What else do you know about him?"

Boun narrowed his eyes, realizing something. "Why do you suddenly want to know about him?" he crossed his arms.

"He said he wanted to die." Gulf said softly.

"What!? Why!?" Boun got teary eyes. Prem hugged him and glared at both of them.

Gulf and Bright both raised up their hands. Never hurt someone's mate, the result is death.

"That's what we want to know, did he go through something that would make him think that way?"

"Well...No one really knows that much about him. He was human once, he's been in Hell for about three thousand years already. He usually keeps to himself. The last war was the only fight he got into otherwise he is up on that mountain watching the battle."

"Have you ever personally met him?" Gulf asked.

Prem answered. "He saved Boun from an abuse that nearly killed him." He held Boun closer and kissed his forehead causing the taller man to blush madly. "He also got wounded trying to get me and Boun out of Hell. I asked him why he was helping us and all he said was 'Cause you don't belong here."

They stayed quiet for a while absorbing that.

"Is that all?" Boun nodded.

"Please help him." Boun hesitated. "He doesn't belong in Hell." Black smoke suddenly surrounded them, Prem panicked as he remembered the food. Boun was used to smoking so he didn't notice.

Gulf and Bright left. "That wasn't what I expected."

Gulf shook his head. "Now I'm curious about the man."

Bright nodded. "We cannot forget though that even though he didn't do the final blow it was his fault so many of ours died." Gulf merely nodded.

"Come the sun is setting, war is upon us." Both men shifted to the Gate. Hundreds of Angels were already lined up in front of the Gate. The Gate was the only way to get to Hell for battle, it reached high to the stars, and what looked to be vines shifted around it, always moving. The Gate has existed since the beginning of time.

"Hey! You guys finally made it!" Ohm made his way over to them; he held his helmet in one hand and a rose in the other.

Gulf frowned. "What's with the rose?"

"Hmm? Oh." He smiled softly. "My Fluke gave it to me."

Amused Gulf asked. "What he finally confessed to you?"

Ohm shook his head. "I found it with my armor but his scent was on it." Gulf shook his head. Fluke was a warrior in Gulf's army. Fluke was always in a relationship off and on but ever since he met his mate he has done nothing but stalk the guy which Ohm loved. "Anyway Off wants to speak with us before we go to war. He's over there."

The three leaders looked to the Gate and saw him looking at them. Off was the second council of the Angels; he was usually an easy going man.

"Hey you guys." Off grinned. "Got a mission for you guys while you're out there." The three Leaders stood at attention. "The council has decided that the three of you will kill the Raven tonight. We cannot let him survive and risk the war."

"Understood." The three Leaders said as one.

Off nodded. "Good, it was decided that near the end of the war you three will strike."

To be continued.