Epilogue : Marriage

A month Later

A month Later

Mew stared off into space. His mind not yet caught up with where he was or what he was doing.

The woman accidently poked him with the needle she was sowing on his sleeve.

"Ow!" Mew winced.

"I'm sorry Mew!"

Mew smiled. "It's fine don't worry, it was me." His hands were shaking.

Mew couldn't believe what he was doing right now. He groaned as the woman out of the rest of his white tux for his wedding with Gulf.

Gulf surprised Mew when they were sitting in their Cherry Blossom tree and suddenly Gulf pulled out a beautiful emerald ring and said the words that stopped his heart.

"Before I met you, I never realized how empty my life was. You gave me a new light, you gave me love, you gave me the will to live on. When I look into my heart, I see only you. I need only you. I promise you, no one will work harder to make you happy or cherish you more than me. Mew Marry me. Let me love you for the rest of our lives. My soul for yours, my life, my love."

Mew started to cry then. He couldn't breathe, his heart ached painfully.

"Yes…" Mew whispered huskily. He couldn't say anything else as Gulf smiled softly and kissed him.

"Come on Mew, Your Mate is waiting for you."

Mew's nervousness came back. His hands shook as he received his banquet.

What if God didn't accept him? The Angel's say it's customary for God to agree upon the wedding, that He would have the say if Mew can marry Gulf or not. No one else was worried but Mew was. He was afraid that He wouldn't accept him because technically Mew was still a Demon.

His wings fluttered.

With a deep breath he went out to greet his lover.

-Gulf

The Cherry blossoms swayed as Gulf waited for his lover to come out. Everyone sat facing his and Mew's tree. The three councilors were customary to be the ones who married them.

Gulf smiled when he saw his lover walking toward him, his face deep scarlet blush. The blush suited him, it made those beautiful honey eyes shine brightly. No longer were his eyes haunted, they were blazed with light.

Everything faded away except his Mew. Nothing else mattered to him.

Impatient with the distance between them Gulf ignored the shocked gasps as he went over to pick up his lover and carried him the rest of the way.

"Gulf! What are you doing?" Mew screeched.

Gulf heard cheers making Mew blush more. Gulf chuckled.

"I got impatient." Gulf kissed him. "Can't stand to be away from you…" His husky voice sent shivers down Mew's spine and Gulf smirked knowing it.

"Gulf wait until after the vows!" Win growled.

Gulf made his way back up the altar, not putting Mew down.

"Really?" Win asked annoyedly.

Everyone cheered, all out of their seats. "Best wedding ever!" Fluke yelled out.

"Fine then, before we start we will talk to our High mighty." Mew tensed as the three councilors closed their eyes and stayed quiet.

A minute later their eyes were wide open.

"What!" Win stared at Mew.

"Well that wasn't what I expected." Off said.

Tay smiled. "You are amazing Mew."

Mew frowned. "What?"

"Apparently you were never a Demon."

Everyone was shocked speechless.

"What do you mean?" Mew's voice was filled with disbelief.

"Technically Demons are Fallen Angels. What makes them Demons is their love for hurting others. When did your wings change?" Tay asked.

Mew thought for a moment. "When I stopped torturing Type or actually his illusion."

"After that you were now a fallen Angel. Your wings were supposed to have turned gray but you are special. Because of your strong and noble heart you were a high Angel like Gulf, Bright, and Ohm. When we took off the Hell's pull you became a full Angel, no longer fallen and you are now a counselor like us."

"So I'm not a Demon?"

Gulf kissed his cheek. "Never were, Mewnie."

They shook their heads. "Now with his acceptance, Gulf will take Mew as your Husband?"

"Yes." Gulf grinned.

"Mew will you take Gulf as your Husband?" Tears were running down his eyes. He still was in shock about what just happened.

"Ah, Yes!"

Tay smiled. "Then you may now kiss your husband."

Mew lifted his wings engulfing both him and Gulf.

Mew could hear everyone loudly complain.

Both men laughed as they shared a kiss that would seal them together forever.