Anguish

Bright gently picked up Mew from the ground and left the room with the others. He was staggering, his wounds burning; he didn't think he would make it to the Hospital. Win noticed this and made his way to him to take Suppasit from his hands.

"You're injured badly. You need to rest." Bright reluctantly nodded, knowing it was true. Win took Suppasit and carefully held him against his chest. He was so small, his breathing was labored, his expression pained. Bright wondered how much more Suppasit could take. Fluke came through the doors looking bloodied and exhausted. He spied Ohm struggling to stand and ran to him. Both men held each other tightly and left ahead for the Hospital.

Because of Bright's wounds they walked a slower pace, blood painted the streets from both Bright and Suppasit. Win was struggling to not drop Suppasit and run to his Mate. Seeing someone you love in pain and do nothing about it was too much to bear.

Worried about his daughter he asked Win. "Where's Prim?"

"Don't worry I took her to Earth before the Demons could get into the city, Salsa is looking after her." Bright signed in relief and then he smiled gently at Win's pained expression. "I'm fine, the wounds are slowly healing."

Win stayed quiet, his shoulders didn't relax their strained tension. Both men reached the Hospital and found a room that wasn't destroyed.

"How do we reach Krist?" Win asked.

"We can't, everything is out, and communication won't be available until Angel's restore the power." Win gently put Suppasit on a bed. "Let's see, I know a thing or two about the medical field." Bright pulled off Suppasit's shirt and winced at the whip marks over his body along with the sword injury. "Luckily the guys were terrible swordsmen, '' he missed. But he did nick the side of his heart."

Angels and Demons couldn't die unless they were decapitated or the heart pierced. In this case the heart healed at human rate; which wasn't good for Suppasit since he was losing too much blood from that small wound. He didn't have long without some attention now.

"Win do you know where they put the elixir?" Win shook his head.

"Only Krist knows."

"Shit!" Bright decided to bandage him up so that the flesh could heal and hopefully the heart as well. Bright turned to Win. "Win go give me more bandages." Win nodded and left.

He turned back to Suppasit and froze.

"Suppasit…?"

-Gulf

Type instantly shifted.

Watching Mew fight with Type, Gulf could now predict where he would appear. Gulf blocked the attack and managed to elbow him in the face. Haitian's head whipped back at the blow but instantly righted himself and swung again. Gulf drew back to avoid the swing.

They circled, assessing each other for weaknesses. Type surged forward. Gulf pivoted around with his sword for a clean block.

Again and again, their swords clashed. Then Gulf feinted, catching Type off-guard, and delivered a punishing blow against his sword. Type staggered his body growing weaker.

Type shifted everywhere distracting Gulf. Type shifted behind Gulf and pinned him down with his knees to his shoulder blades. Type started slamming his fist in the back of Gulf's skull. Gulf twisted around and swung his sword causing Type to draw back sharply.

Again both men faced each other. Both were out of breath and weakening.

Type shifted in front of Gulf, taking him by surprise at his new tactic. Type was able to thrust his sword into Gulf's shoulder. Gulf jumped back but was too slow to see Type shifted again and slashed him across his back. Gulf fell to his knees. Type used his power to summon snake-like rope to wrap around him.