New Friendship

"What's wrong Suppasit? You suddenly tensed up." Gulf caressed his cheek, not caring that they had an audience. Mew slapped it away.

"I'm tired." Mew lied. He was still shaken to see Joss here. It explained a few things like how the Demons were up to date with the Angels so well.

"Suppasit, can we trust you?" Tay continued.

"No." Mew replied honestly. Everyone tensed. "You should never trust a Demon." He continued.

"Can I trust you not to harm any Angles?" Off said more specifically.

"Yeah." Mew felt Hell's pull again. This one was stronger. He felt his insides being pulled and an extreme headache following in its heels. He took the pain in knowing that it was the only way he could not express what he was going through.

"He's not even listening anymore." Tay observed. Mew looked up, realizing that everyone was now staring at him oddly.

"Suppasit? What's wrong, you got a stomach ache?" Gulf leaned in, his hands positioned as if ready to catch Mew if he fell.

Mew realized his hand was holding his stomach tightly. When did I even move? He instantly let go.

"I'm fine."

"Lie." Win called out.

Mew frowned, irritated. That guy was going to pay soon.

Gulf scowled. "We are leaving now. I'm going to take him to Krist. We can continue this some other day when Suppasit is in better condition."

Something slashed down Mew's chest, leaving deep furrows that gushed blood into the ground. It pooled around him, the scent of an old chopper choking his lungs.

"Alright then you may go." Tay said, noticing how Mew paled.

Gulf grabbed Mew's arm but he wouldn't budge, he was frozen in place. Gulf frowned. "Suppasit?"

Something shot to his neck, tightening, before he could scream. He felt nothing but fire melting away his skin.

Gulf drew Suppasit close to him. "Suppasit?" Mew snapped out of it. He took quick small breaths to not alert anyone what just happened. He looked down on himself and opened his eyes a little to see that there was no blood on him.

"Yeah," Still holding Suppasit, they walked out of the Hall of Truth.

It has already been three days since he'd gone without being in hell. The illusions came then. The fourth or fifth day was when he could actually feel the agonizing pain. He hoped that he would be fully healed before then and left.

"Gulf I'm fine now it was just my wings." Gulf looked uncertain.

"Hey, Mr. Gulf!" Fluke came to them. "You guys want to join? We're going out for drinks and then hit the festival."

"Festival?" Gulf frowned; he didn't remember Angel's preparing for anything.

"Yeah, every Angel is celebrating. They really believe that we are going to win this war."

Gulf shook his head. "They shouldn't get their hopes up."

"Oh come on Mr. Gulf, don't be like that! Let them have their fun. Suppasit! Come with us!"

"He's tired-"

"I bet being around you all the time." Fluke teased. Mew chuckled. Gulf glared. "Come on; let him have some fun, it's only for a while." There was an evil glint to Fluke's eyes that Gulf failed to see.