I n f o r m a t i o n

AYOOO I'M BACK!!

i'm going to be rewriting this book whenever i have the chance so get ready, i'm also going to be clearing things up better

Here is your uniform:

All I changed, was that instead of dark blue, it's now black

All I changed, was that instead of dark blue, it's now black. You also have a golden badge on you strap thing, it has a small ax on it.

You are in charge of L'manberg's weapons. So you are the Technoblade on the Dream smp. You are a god at PvP. I shit you not. Also, this isn't a video game thing, it's real life. If you die, you die.

Boohoo cracker. (Dream joke, I'm Russian-Korean. NOT MEANT TO BE OFFENSIVE!!)

You make the weapons, you craft the Armour, you fight. You are the leader when it comes to battles, and Wilbur made you Vice President cause he's a simp. You like the outfit because of the cape bit.

If you are not at war or in any conflict, you are in charge of climbing up all of the L'manberg buildings and raising the flag onto the flag poles. And on both sides of the wall lmao. You have to wake up really early so you can go outside and raise the flags without having a risk of being ambushed by the non-L'manbergians.

That's all I got.

WAIT

Tommy, Tubbo and Purpled will be 19 in the story and the reader will be 20 so that everyone is legal. You'll find out why later, don't worry.

NOT FOR THE REASONS YOU THINK.

purpled is no longeralove interest

Edit:

Just to clear some stuff up, Fundy will be a fox, Techno won't be a pig though. I know it seems weird to have Fundy be a fox and not have Techno be a pig, but it's how I see them. Plus the plot I have it based around the fact that Fundy is a fox and that Techno is a human with pig ears.

(Plus fox Fundy and Techno with pig ears is just the cutest thing I've ever seen if I'm being honest...)

UPDATE:

fundy is no longer a fox, I will be fixing this later

Ignore this for now, it will be important in later chapters but wont be useful as of now.

Team Riot:

Leader: Y/n

Members: Fundy and Tubbo

ok now that's all I have.