Chapter 4

Enjoy!

Giovanni POV

"Did she by chance tell you anything? Maybe say that she was planning on leaving the city or something?" I asked in an almost pleading manner.

My eyes bore into Mason's who was eating his cheese burger sloppily with no guilt hinted on his face. He thought over my question for a moment before he shook his head.

"Nope. Not that I can recall," he says before taking in another mouthful. I felt a irritated by his calm composure. This man who has said he cared about Calina not too long ago.

"What good use you are to me then.." I muttered under my breath. My insides felt as if they were being twisted as I thought about something bad happening to her.

I felt a hand on my shoulder as I looked up at his serious expression. "Don't start with that look. We will find her." He said with full determination.

I suddenly felt a vibration in my pocket as I slid my phone out and answered the call.

"What did you find out Trevor?" I ask wasting no time.

"I looked at the surveillance and saw a white cream colored Audi pull in the alley but the footage cut right after," he says.

"How much footage is missing?" I question with curiosity.

"About 10 minutes from the time stamps."

I cursed under my breath.

"My guess is it's not the person in the Audi that took her. In the very far right corner you could see the illumination of headlights. They were smart enough to park far away to the point where they were out of view of the security camera. And that was the car she left in. That person in the other car was just the delivery boy," he added on.

Or girl...So whatever happened in those 10 minutes...These people wanted to make sure no one would find out who took her.

"Were you able to run the plates of the car?" I asked hopeful.

"No boss. The security camera is so old that when I try to zoom in...the minor details just get more blurry."

I let out a sigh as I pinch the bridge of my nose. The stress slowly taking over every inch of my body. I was hoping this would give me a clue as to what happened to her. I needed her with me. The need for her to be next to me. Safe in my arms.

An idea then popped in my head.

"Trevor, can you send the security footage to my email? I want to take a look at it for myself," I ask curiously as I pull out my laptop.

"Sure thing boss...you think you might see something I didn't though?" He questions.

"Just a hunch. I'll call you later," I then hang up as I fire up my lap top and watch as it comes to life.

"What are you thinking Gio?" I hear Mason ask curiously across the table.

"If my hunch is correct...I might have found a clue as to who has Calina," I say as I pull up my email.

I click on the video that Trevor sent me and watch the footage carefully. After a few seconds a cream colored Audi pulled up into view. I paused the video and hit the zoom button.

A small smirk appeared on my lips as I looked at my clue. "There it is," I say.

"What?" Mason looks as the video in confusion. "You mean the dent on the car?" Mason asks.

"Yes...who do we know that drives an expensive  cream color Audi and has a small dent on the back bumper?"

Masons eyes widen in realization. "Catherine."

~~~

I burst through the door with full determination. I didn't miss the scream that escaped Catherine's lips as she fell off of the man she has been riding a few seconds ago pulling the sheets with her. She gave me that doe eyed innocent look as she got up looking back and forth from me to the guy.

"Gio...this isn't what it looks like...he means nothing to me," she pleaded.

"What? But you said you loved-"

"Shut up! Get out Bret." She seethed through gritted teeth.

Bret looked at her in disbelief before gathering his things and leaving the room.

"Gio I-"

"Save it Catherine. I don't care about your sexual endeavors. Where is she?" I interrupt getting straight to the point.

She tried to look confused. "What? I don't know what you are talking about," she looked everywhere but at my eyes.

I could feel my anger starting to boil. I strides over to Catherine and pinned her against the wall. "I'm going to ask again...where is she?"

"Who is she?"

My hand was around her neck in seconds as my breathing became shallow. "Don't fuck with me Catherine...you don't know what I'm capable of," I say with a grim face.

She chuckles softly. "Mmm I forgot how kinky you could be in the bedroom," she says seductively.

I then lift up above the ground and watched as her eyes opened wide and her face became white as a sheet. "Do you think this is a game? I'm not going to ask you again...where is she?" I barked in her face.

"Not...here...she's...gone," she squeaks between breaths.

"Gone where?" I breath in her ear.

"M...Mexico,"

I then release her from my grip and watch as she falls to the ground clutching her neck and tried to control her breathing.

"Tell me everything you know...and don't leave anything out...there are worse things I can do to you thank choke you," I say sinisterly.

Author note: thank you everyone who has been reading my story thus far. I really enjoy writing it. What do you think about this chapter? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to vote. Share. And follow for more updates 💕☺️

Chapter posted on 08/17/2020