CHAPTER 3

Kang Chul POV

I was on my way to school and the same question playing inside my head "why her cheeks blushing?" I put my hand on pocket,after I arrived at school,I go to the class and sat at my table.

As I sat down I look at ryujin who was drawing at her notebook,I'm just admiring her beauty,her pink hair,side profile,the way she run her finger through her hair makes my heart melt.

And suddenly she looked at me and we both look at each other until I broke it and look in front "bwoya bwoyaaaa you guys already dating huh?" Haechan said teasingly "no dude nonsense" I said and look at him "dude did you have enough sleep yesterday?" I asked "nope,I watch football match yesterday until 5am" he answered.

"That's horrible" I said and chuckle,he pout "ey guys!" Jaemin said as he sat beside me and bro hug with me and Haechan. "Ah btw yesterday I saw ryujin at convenience store,did she worked part time there?" Jaemin asked and look at both of us "yeah,she work there" I answered "ah I see" Jaemin nod.

Ryujin POV

I heard they talking about me bcs I heard someone said my name but I just keep calm and continue my drawing "yah ryujin ah" I looked up and saw chaeryeong run to me and sat at yeji's place "wae?" I asked "are you okay I heard from your uncle that you got hit from rober" she said while checking me up and touch my face,hand and everything.

Ouh so she know it,I tie up my hair and showed at chaeryeong bruised that I got yesterday at the back of my neck and chaeryeong gasped "yah let's go to the hospital!" She panicked and want to lift me up "No!No!No! Lee chaeryeong im fine!" I said.

And I saw three boys are looking at us,I hold chaeryeong wrist and dragged her out of classroom and I stood in front of her,let her wrist go "I'm fine ok chaeryeong, don't worry" I said.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY OKEY YOU HAD A BRUISED AND MAYBE IT CAN GET EFFECT AT ANYWHERE?!" she almost shouted "Ok OK! OK! CHAERYEONG listen,I'm fine and I'm gonna put some medicine alright?" I said and calm her down.

"Ok if you do that fine" she's a little bit calm then before "where's jisu and yeji" I asked "they will arrived, let's go inside" she dragged me and sit beside her.

Kang Chul POV

When I heard what chaeryeong said suddenly i leaned forward a little bit and open my ears,so maybe Jaemin saw it my eyes only look at ryujin with concerned.

"Someone's burning" Haechan said "shut up Haechan" I said and Jaemin try to calm me down,he pat my shoulder "relax".

After the go outside I look at Jaemin "did you saw what happened?" I asked and he shake his head "I just saw ryujin massage her neck and I'm just walked back home" and I nodded.

After Hangul class ended the bell ring

I stood up from my chair and saw ryujin shake her head multiple times even when her friends try to to invited to go to the canteen, she doesn't even moved.

Her friends left her and said that they will be back,she doesn't have money? "Kajja Kang Chul hyung" Jisung said I looked at Jisung "o-ouh coming" I go to the canteen and buy 3 triangle kimbap and one banana milk "yow you eat all this?" Chenle asked "no it's for ryujin,see you guys later!" I said as I run to the class "He's really mad in love" Haechan said and everyone just smile.

As I arrive at the class and saw ryujin put her head at the table,I walked towards her table,and knock on the table "sleep?" I asked and she looked up.

Ryujin POV

I don't have enough money bcs of the robbers yesterday so I just gonna stay at class while I'm closing my eyes suddenly there's a knock on the table,I look up and I saw...

Kang Chul...

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked "want to give you this" he put 3 triangle kimbap and banana milk at my table "for?" I asked "for you to eat" he answered and smiled.

"Well you don't need to do this Kang Chul, I can ea-" he cut me off "I know you hungry right now, just eat it" he said and sat in front of me and smile.

"I will eat but can you go?" I said blushing "no I don't trust you,eat it" he said and he put his chin at his hand.

I open the triangle kimbap and eat,aaaa it's delicious kshskjssk I eat and eat and eat.He suddenly smile brightly "good job" he said " I will go now" he stood up and ruffles my hair and I watch him until he disappeared,what is this feeling kshskshkssj we are not that close but how can he kshskjdsm

To be continued.....

Hiiii well thanks for read my ff and I have a work to do now byee guys!!! And sorry for my wrong grammar love you guysss💗💗💗💗