CHAPTER 11

Ryujin and I are having dinner,but we don't talk for 10 minutes until ryujin asked me "are you still mad at me?" She looked at me with concern face "no I don't, just worried abt beomgyu" I said as I already finished my food and put the chopsticks down.

"That he might like me?" Ryujin asked and I nodded,she smile until her whisker dimples show up "he will never likes me alright? I will never like him bcs I have you" she said and I smile.

"Ok you know how to win my heart" I said and look at her.

TIME SKIP

It was 10 pm and we both are cuddling together with blanket at our body,we sit on the sofa and watching some movies at the TV,I put my hands around ryujin shoulder and she put her head at my chest.

As well as she hug my waist, suddenly I heard she's snoring softly I smile and I close the TV "good night ryujin ah" I said and kiss her head.

I put my cheeks at her head and we both fall asleep just like that.

TIME SKIP, ALREADY AT SCHOOL AND IN THE CLASS.

It's Mrs Kim class she doesn't come to school because she has meeting, I'm having a chit chat with Jaemin and Haechan,but my eyes can't move in from beomgyu who wants to get closer with ryujin.

I sighed and I look at both of them who look at me too "w-what?" I asked "he's our friends chingu yaaa" Haechan said "but I don't have a good feeling about being a friends with him" I said.

"That's why I get him into our gang,so that we can know did he really wants to be our friends and we can know if he really likes ryujin" Jaemin said and I nod, suddenly beomgyu take the chair put it between me and Jaemin but there's a space between us.

"Come here" he called ryujin to sit beside him,I looked at him and ryujin and when ryujin sit beside him,I clenched my fist trying to hold my anger.

Jaemin look at me and pat my thigh slowly "eo there's something at your hair" beomgyu said and fix it just like boyfriend and girlfriend and ryujin was afraid bcs she knows that I'm mad.

Beomgyu smile "done!" He cares ryujin's head and I stand up until my chair fall down,I get out of classroom and go to football stadium,I sat at the audience stadium and flip my hair back.

I facepalm until I feel like someone hug me,I slowly look at beside me and I saw ryujin put her head at my shoulder and hug me on the waist tightly "why?" I asked and about to cry.

"That is what I suppose to asked you Kang Chul ah" she looked at me and we both locked eyes "I...i...I'm in pain" I said "bcs beomgyu is more good-looking,sweet and give you more attention than me,I don't even like that with you" I said with my tears flowed down, ryujin wipe my tears and look at me poorly.

"A-and I don't give you the sweetest smile,treat you be-" ryujin cut me off by kissing me on the lips and I kissed her back,she knows how to make me feel like no one better than me.

She broke it and we both look at each other "you are better than him,you are more handsome than him,you are the most sweetest guy I've ever seen" she said and smile warmly.

I hug her and put my chin at her shoulder "I love you shin ryujin,I really really love you,I don't want to lose you ryujin ah" I said and close my eyes "I love you too Kang Chul and I don't want to lose you too" she said and pat my back.

TIME SKIP

I waited ryujin in front of the gate and I saw ryujin and beomgyu walked side to side "should I walk you home?" Beomgyu asked and ryujin shocked her head "no my boyfriend is wa-" she stop until she saw me "there he is!" She said and ran in to arms.

I catch her and smile "how long did you wait?" She looked at me "5 minutes?" I said and she smiled "Kang Chul is your boyfriend?" Beomgyu asked who is in front of us.

And ryujin let go of me and hold my hand "yepp he's my boyfriend, handsome right?" She said and giggles "why are you suddenly being like this huh ryujin" I said and she hug my arms.

"Are you guys living together?" Beomgyu ask and ryujin nodded "yep!" She smiled and I relieved that she really loves me,never gonna leave me and stay with me.

"Hey guys!" Haechan said and put his hand around beomgyu shoulder "wanna have a sleepover at my house and tomorrow we can go to school with Jaemin's car!" Heachan added.

"You wanna go?" I asked ryujin and she nodded "it would be fun!" She said giggles and I smile "what about you beom?" Haechan asked "if ryujin go I will go" he said and I look at him sternly.

Ryujin look at me hug my arms tightly
"Let's go home" ryujin and dragged me before I punch beomgyu on his face "don't forget to wear pajama when you come!!" Haechanie shouted so that we can hear them.

TIME SKIP AT HAECHAN'S HOUSE

I put all the snack at table in the living room and yeji,Lia, chaeryeong also here so the girls are cooking for dinner (ryujin was wearing the "After mom fall asleep" in icy era,yeah that one meanwhile me wearing same as her but in a black one).

Suddenly I heard "should I help you?"  beomgyu asked ryujin and I look both of them and ryujin shocked her head "no no it's okay you can just sit at the living room" she said and climb at the chair to take the plate.

I walk towards her bcs I scared that she might fall down "ouh,ouh ahhh!!!" She shouted and fall in beomgyu arms  and I stop from walking fast and look at both of them.

"Are you okay" beomgyu asked and hold ryujin in a bridal style tightly and my heart is...

Hurt...

To be continued...

Hiiii how was this chapter yeah maybe a little bit boring hahahah I will update more and more alright? See ya at the next chapter!!!