CHAPTER 22

It was a passionate warm kiss and I know I will never gonna get this kiss after this. I broke the kiss and suddenly Kang Chul put his head at my shoulder and fall asleep.

I sighed and cares his hand "I love you Park Kang Chul" I said.

Kang Chul POV

The sun is hitting my face and I slowly open my eyes and suddenly I feel dizzy,I put my hands at my head "argh,how many bottles did I drink" I said.

I get up and looked around, I'm at my house gosh I didn't remember anything,I went to downstairs and I saw blonde hair girl are cooking something at the kitchen and her back is facing me.

I walked towards the kitchen and Ryujin saw me "sit down,I cook some soup for you" she said and put the soup at the table.

I sit down and eat it while it still hot,she was about to sit in front of me but I stopped her "leave" I said sternly

"Why?" She asked "just leave" I said again "tell me why?" She asked again "if you do this again and stay at my home" I looked up to look at her "how can I move on from you?" I asked.

"I didn't mean to break up with you Kang Chul it's jus-" I cut her off "just get out" I said and not looking at her.

"Kang Chul ah" she called me but I didn't answered,my tears flowed down "ok..I will go now...make sure you eat" she said and get out from my house.

I facepalm and started to crying.

4 Months Later

Just like that,I haven't talk to her and I caught her looking at me but I just ignores it.

I enter the cafe nearby my house "I want caramel macchiato 2 with cream on to-" I stopped when I looked at the girl who at the counter.

"It's been awhile I heard your voice" Ryujin said and smile "with cream on top, please hurry up" I said while I'm taking out the card from my wallet.

"Do you want to go out on a date?" She said while taking my order,I look at her "it's been a while,I will tell you everything" she added.

I sighed "I will text you" I said "Kang Chul!" The other barista called my name and put my coffee at the table.

I take it and go outside of the cafe.

TIME SKIP

I'm just lay down at my bed and still thinking should I go on a date with her or not? Of course I miss her but I don't know.

I looked at her contact and tapping my fingers at the edge of my phone "argh" I groaned and text her

Kang🙊:
Hey,are you free now?

                                            : Ryujinie💗🙈
                                      Hey, Yes sure I'm thinking of playing a skateboard with you.

Kang🙊:
Ouh sure,I will pick you up at 10

                                             :Ryujinie💗🙈
                                             Okey see you.

So now it's 9:40 I guess I should dress up now, I get up and I'm wearing white shirt,black pants and also black jeans jacket. I wear my watch and perfume.

Looks like I'm the one who excited,I fix my hair to make it look nice "fuh,ok Kang Chul you're the handsome and brave men ever" I said at the mirror.                             

I went down and get my car key,I went out wear my sneakers and lock the door,I get on my car and drive to Ryujin house.

I parked in front of Ryujin's house and text her.