CHAPTER 24

I end the call and I wear my grey hoodie,I quickly ran downstairs and get out from my house then I get in my car.

I drive as fast as I can to the hospital,my tears flowed down "how...how the" I said in tears,I park at the parking lot,I quickly get out of my car and close the door.

The I ran to the counter "Shin Ryujin room where is it?" I asked pant "ah there" the nurse show me and I bowed.

I ran to the room and saw chaeryeong crying at yeji's shoulder as yeji hug her "chaeryeong ah" I called her and stopped in front of her,I pant.

"What happened?" I asked "car hit her and she's bleeding badly" Lia said and I closed my eyes,I flip my hair back "Ryujin...Ryujin and I.. just...we just want to go..to the.. convenience store... suddenly..she is.. really impatient about the traffic light...and she ... walked...and..she go...got hit...I try to stop her..b..but she's hiks hiks" Chaeryeong said and cried at yeji's shoulder.

I kneeled down and hold chaeryeong's hand "you did well, it's okay I won't blame you" I said "you can take a look at her right?" Yeji asked and I nodded.

I get up "you guys can go home,I will take care of her" I said and they hold chaeryeong then walked away,I sighed.

I open the door and I saw Ryujin laid down at the bed with a band aid at her head,and a protection for her neck "oh Ryujin" I said and close the door.

Her forehead has a little bit scar,I sit down at the chair beside the bed then I hold her hand,I cry "I'm sorry" I put my lips at her hand and started to cry harder.

I'm sorry Ryujin,if I join you... things like this is not gonna happen,I looked at her and cares her hair "please wake up soon, don't leave me like this" I said crying.

TIME SKIP

I was at the hospital canteen and having my breakfast suddenly my phone is ringing "eo Jaemin ah" I answered "I heard Ryujin got into an accident,how is she?" Jaemin asked.

"Well, she's not awake yet so I'm just waiting for her to wake up and maybe im not going to school for awhile" I said "ok then,see you bro" Jaemin said and end the call.

I sighed,I bought my coffee and go to Ryujin room,I close the door. I sit at the sofa and finish all my assignment suddenly I heard someone groaned "a-argh" I looked at Ryujin and I saw she opened her eyes.

I quickly get up and went to her "Ryujin ah,can you see me? Can you hear me?" I asked and hold her hand,she looked at me but her eye still closed and open.

"K-kang Chul ah...." She said "w-wait here I call the doctor" I said and ran to the outside "Doctor!!" I shouted and the doctor quickly run to me "why? Why?" He asked.

"My girlfriend just woke up" I said whil we both enter the room,he checked Ryujin and sighed relieved.

We both at outside of Ryujin's room "she's getting better but still she needs to take care of her head,If she bumped into the wall,she might lose her memory" Doctor said.

I looked down and try to hold my tears,he hold my shoulder "it's okay,I know you can take care of her" he said and I bow "thankyou doctor" I said.

He walked away,I looked at Ryujin from the mirror at the door I sighed. I walked in and close the door,I sit at the chair beside the bed and hold her hand.

"Don't you need to go to school?" She asked and look at me,I shocked my head "I want to take care of you" I said and smile "go to school, there's a lot to catch up" she said.

"Then I can catch up with you" I said and she sighed "this is the only chance I can proof that I can take care of you" I said.

She smiled warmly "I'm sorry,i should join you that time" I said and look down "hey, it's okay... it's my fault...I'm impatient because I'm so hyped that time" she said and cares my hand.

I looked at her "You should be careful next time,do you know how much I worried abt you?I thought you didn't finish you assignment yet" I said in a worried tone.

She smiled "uwa,my boyfriend scold me for the first time" she said "do you think this is a joke? You about to die Shin Ryujin" I said again "ok ok,I'm sorry em?" She said.

Suddenly someone open the door,I turned my head and I saw Beomgyu closed the door,I get up and Ryujin quickly hold my hand.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly "I heard that Ryujin got an accident so that's why I'm here" he said.

"I have something to tell Ryujin,can you leave both of us?" He asked politely and look at me. I looked at Ryujin and she nodded slowly.

I sighed "I will bring you a coffee" I said and let go of Ryujin's hand,I get out of the room and go to buy some coffee.

Ryujin POV

"What is it?" I asked and look at him,he walked towards me and stand beside the bed "i-im sorry..... about what I did to both of you...I just like you and I can't stand look at you being clingy to Kang Chul" he said and I sighed.

"Beomgyu,of course there's no reason to like someone but this is crime you know? You threaten me if I don't break up with Kang Chul you will kill yuna,that is so" I stopped and sighed.

Suddenly the doctor came in "we want to open you neck protect" he said and I nodded,he open it and he asked me to stretch my neck,ah it feels better.

"Thankyou doctor" I said and sit up the doctor get out of the room,I looked at beomgyu "you can go home" I said.

He's not moving at all "I want something from you" he said and look at me,I lift up my eyebrow suddenly he cup my cheeks and kiss me.

My eyes widened,I try to push him but he's stronger suddenly Beomgyu broke the kiss because we heard a cup of coffee fall down,we both look at the door and we saw....

Kang Chul...

To be continued.......

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter and stay safe!! I'm sorry for my grammar 💗