CHAPTER 29

I grabbed his collar close to me "say that again" I said while my tears flowed down "I said I was the one who paid some guys to killed your parents because you being lovey-dovey with Ryujin and I hate it!!" He said.

I dragged him out of the bar "yah yah Kang Chul!" Jaemin and Haechan said,then they followed me.

Ryujin POV

I closed my mouth and I was about to follow Kang Chul but Yeji hold my arms "don't, it's dangerous" she said.

I looked down, I'm worried about Kang Chul.... Does Beomgyu need to ruin all this?

Kang Chul POV

After we already out of the bar, it's raining heavily that makes all of us wet.

I throw him at the floor "do you need to say that in front of Ryujin!? Just settle it with me!!" I said then he scoffed.

He gets up "okey, let's do it" he punch me until I fall down. He get on top of me then hit me non stop.

Until I got some bruised and little bit scar at the edge of my lips,I pushed him then I hit him.

He was about to punch me but I kick him,I get on top of him then I hit him.
"yah Park Kang Chul!!!" Haechan said and pulled me. Beomgyu and I let go of each other.

"You better leave" Jaemin said to Beomgyu "I'll never forgive you Choi Beomgyu" I said then he ran.

"Let's get inside" Jaemin and Haechan help get inside. Then I stopped them at the stairs "go first,I want to be alone" I said.

My hair is freaking wet,and also the shirt, Jaemin hold my shoulder and nodded. They both go inside the bar.

I walked out of the bar then I started walking slowly and let the rain hit me,as I thinking about what happened just now makes my tears flowed down.

Just why,why out of the day he needs to say at Ryujin's special day? "Kang Chul ah!" I stopped my step then I turned around. I saw Ryujin already wet because she's not bring the umbrella.

"Y-yah Shin Ryujin what are yo-" she cut me off by hug me tightly on the waist "im sorry" she said and I heard her voice crack.

I cup cheeks then turned her head to look at me "hey,what are you sorry for?" I asked and she cried "your parents died... because of me" she said.

"N-no no wait hey no it's not your fault baby" I said and cares her cheeks,the rain is hitting on us "it's that freaking jerk fault, don't blame yourself" I said.

"But it's because of me Kang Chul ah!" she said and let me go "Shin Ryujin,stop blaming yourself! Do you want to break up with me again because of this?! I never blame you because I know Beomgyu will never stay still when I still here breathing!" I said that makes Ryujin quiet.

"Tell me,do you want to break up with me because of this?" I asked, Ryujin looks down and cried. I hold her shoulder "tell me!" I said and shake her a little bit.

"No!" She looked at me "I don't want to but you know,how am I gonna live with you? I'm the reason who makes your parents died and now you want me to live with you like nothing happened and not feeling guilty at all?!" She shouted.

I hold both of her hands "Ryujin ah,do you want to fight right now? Today is your special day and I'm here right now. The past is the past,all I want you to do right now is to forget what happened just now and what you heard" I said and cares her hand.

"You think it's easy huh?" She let go of my hand "I know you're mad at me and I don't deserve to be your girlfriend from the first time we met Park Kang Chul!" She shouted "j-just go,I need some time" she said and walked away.

"Ryujin...." I sighed.

TIME SKIP.

I was at Yeji's house and I know Ryujin is at her room,I already changed my clothes to white shirt and black jeans.

"Here" Yeji give me a cup of coffee,I smile warmly "thanks" I take it then drink it "you know" Yeji said as she sit down "she's not mad actually,she just feels bad like the reason of your parents dead is because of her, of course she's gonna blame it for the rest of her life" Yeji said and I nodded.

"But,I just comeback and I comeback for her. It's all started because of Beomgyu. If it's not because of him, things like this is never gonna happened" I said and looked down.

"Yeah you're right, it's okay just stay right here alright? Lia is talking to her right so she's gonna be okay" Yeji said and I nodded "thank you" I said and Yeji smile "no problem".

Lia POV

Ryujin is crying at my shoulder non-stop for 1 hour,I pat her shoulder "don't be like this, he's back right? He's back for you, don't blame yourself Ryujin ah. He's not even mad at you" I said.

"But hiks hiks..I'm the... reason why hi-" I cut her off "yes I know but until when? Until when you gonna be like this and punished yourself,you wanna make Kang Chul wait for you? He's gone for 2 years and you miss him so much. Now that he's here,you mad, shouted at him. This is not you Shin Ryujin" I said.

"Why don't you talk to him? He waited at you downstairs" I said and she lifted her head up,I wipe all the tears at her cheeks "go" I pat her back.

She sighed and went downstairs.

Kang Chul POV

I was having a talk with Yeji suddenly I feel like someone is walking towards us,when I turned my face to look at it I saw Ryujin standing there and playing with her fingers.

I quickly get up and put the cup at the table "w-we need to talk" she said and look at me.

"Sure" I said.

To be continued......

Hii!!! Hahahaha I'm sorry for the late update and I just want to thanks to everyone who read my ff and support it💗you guys are the most precious human ever💗💗 anyway I planned to end this story is the next chapter butt let's see if I change my mind hahahah anyway please stream Not Shy until it 100M because the view is so so slow,so please stream it MIDZY!💗💗