CHAPTER 6

Ryujin....

"W-what are you doing here? How do you know my address?" I asked and she smile "Haechan gave me and I'm worried about you bcs you didn't come to school almost 4 week and I thought something bad happened to you,how you feeling?" She said.

"I'm just having a fever and nonstop throw up, sneezing and yeah" I said "can I come in?" She asked and I nod "sure" I give a space for her to enter and I close the door.

"Where are your parents?" she asked "they went to Mexico for my dad work" I said "have a sit" I added and I sat in front of her. "Have you eaten?" She asked.

"No,why?" I said "great,I want to cook some seaweed soup and I heard it's your favorite" she said and smile, how the hell did she know my favorite soup is seaweed soup, she's perfect to be my wife kshdjdhdj.

"A-ah,sure why not" I said and smile,she stand up and go to the kitchen to start cook "we can be close friends if you want" she said and I shocked "a-re you srs?" I asked and look at her back bcs she's washing her hand.

"Yes,bcs it's my first time have a feeling to have a boy friend in school and outside it's gonna be fun!" She said and smile that's cute aw.

"Well if you don't mind hahaha" I said and watch TV.

Ryujin POV

I started to cook seaweed soup and it feels like a girlfriend comes to her boyfriend's house and cook for him,but why do I think like that? Am I really like him or what?

I open the gas and start to heat up the water and suddenly I heard Kang Chul run to the bathroom and throw up,I jog to the bathroom and pat Kang Chul back.

"There you go,there you go" I said look at him,he looks very sick and when I look at his hair,no more handsome coma hair.

Kang Chul's hair right now.

I don't know why I'm feeling this way but I feel like I need to take care of him

I don't know why I'm feeling this way but I feel like I need to take care of him. He done washing his mouth "let's go I'll help you" I said and put his hand around my shoulder and walk to the living room.

As we arrived at the living room,I put him at the sofa "stay here,I will go and finish the seaweed soup" I said and go to kitchen and finish everything.

After I done everything,I put seaweed soup on tray and walk to the living room. I put the tray on the table and sat beside Kang Chul.

I take the bowl and blow it bcs it still hot "come here" I was about to feed him and he stop me "why? don't want to eat?" I said "no,I can eat by myself" he said "no you can't,let me feed you aa~" I offer it in front of his mouth.

He's open and eat it,I smile "is it good?" I asked and he nodded,I look at him and he's asking for more I chuckled and feed him until it finished.

I give him water and he drink it. I take and put in on a tray and stood up,walk to the kitchen and wash the dishes "thankyou" he said,I smile "no prob,btw do you mind if I sleep here with you?" I asked and looks like he's shocked and untill he jog towards me and stand behind me "w-what?" He asked.

I finished washing all the dishes and turn to look at him "can I sleep here?" I asked again "b-but why?" He asked and I smile "just want to take care of you" I said and walked past him "i-i can take care of myself" he said and follow me,I sat down at the sofa.

"No you can't look at yourself,you haven't eaten anything yet today and suddenly throwing up" I said look at him and he sat beside me "b-bu-" I cut him of putting my fingers on his lips.

"Can you please agreed with me at least once?" I said and he nodded,I put my fingers away from his lips and take my bag "I will go change" and went to the bathroom.

Kang Chul POV

when she put her fingers on my lips my heart is beating fast and it went wild lshsksjsk "I will go change now" she said and go to the bathroom.

While I'm still froze and can't believe what just happened and I called Jaemin "ey bro" he answered "j-jaemin this is so so crazy, ryujin wants to stay at my house to take care of me" I said and he laughed "that's good bro,you can just confess at her right away,I heard that trip is cancelled so this is your chance Kang Chul" he said.

Maybe what Jaemin said is true,I should tell her my feelings.

To be continued.....

Hiii well I know im late I'm busy with my school and itzy comeback, their schedule and btw don't forget to stream "Not Shy" Itzy okey midzy?! I'm so sorry if I have a wrong grammar hahahaha see ya at the next chapter!!