CHAPTER 12

"are you ok?" Beomgyu asked ryujin and I stopped from walking fast, ryujin look at him "put her down" I said sternly and beomgyu look at me sternly too.

"I said put her down" I said again and Jaemin hold my shoulder "calm down" everyone look at us and beomgyu put ryujin down.

Ryujin fix her pajama "are you okay?" I asked and ryujin look at me "eo I'm okay don't worry babe" she said and smile.

"She's fine because I catch her" beomgyu said makes me clenched my fist and I was about to punch him suddenly Jaemin hold my shoulder "bro relax".

"One more time you say that,get out from here" I said and walked to the living room.

Ryujin POV

We all are currently watching movie while eating snack meanwhile me and Kang Chul are cuddling together I leaned on Kang Chul's chest and his arms around my shoulder.

I know beomgyu look at us so many times just I don't want Kang Chul think that im gonna leave him.

Suddenly heachan turn off the TV "alright the movie is so boring what about we play games?" He said "I love game!!" Chaeryeong shouted and we all laughed bcs of her cuteness.

"Ok we play truth or dare!" Chenle said "ok start with Jaemin" Haechan said and we play the game so smooth until beomgyu broke the fun.

"Ok beomgyu you wanna ask who?" Haechan asked and beomgyu look at me "ryujin,truth or dare?" He asked me and I look at Kang Chul who look at beomgyu sternly and I look at beomgyu back.

"T-truth?" I said "if you and Kang Chul broke up,will you be mine?" He asked and I saw Kang Chul clenched his fist and I hold his fist "wo-woah bro this is not how we play" Jaemin said "just answer me" beomgyu said not looking at everybody else just me.

"What is your problem?" Kang Chul asked and I hold his fist tightly "no Kang Chul ah don't" I said and look at him "my answer is no beomgyu" I said and look at him "bcs he's my one and only" I said.

Kang Chul release his hand from clenched "ok guys so this the end of our sleepover you guys can sleep at everywhere you guys want alright" Haechan said and everyone leaves me and Kang Chul at living room.

I saw Kang Chul look down and play with my fingers "hey,why are you like this?" I said and cares his head with my the other hand "it's just...i feel like I don't deserve to be your boyfriend" he said and I smile warmly.

"Hey, you're the best boyfriend in the world and the softest, purest, cutest boy ever" I said and held both of his hand that makes him look at me "I wish I didn't sit beside beomgyu,so that things like doesn't happened" I added.

He looked at me with teary eyes that makes my heart broken "i-its just my fault" he said "if I was at your side that time and I would be catch you and i-" I cut him off and kiss him on the lips.

We both closed our eyes and Kang Chul kiss me back,I just don't want him to feel guilty about that,I just want him to know that I would always be him no matter what.

He broke it and he put his forehead at mine "let's go to sleep,we might be late" he said and I nodded we laid down at the sofa and we cuddle tightly. Just like that the nights drove away.

TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS

Kang Chul POV

"Ok so we tommorow is our last exam so make sure you guys focus alright?" Mrs Kim and everyone groaned, sighed and chaotic "calm down kids,I know you can do it" Mrs Kim added.

I looked at ryujin and looks like she teach beomgyu about math question "ouh wow beomgyu and ryujin get along really well" Mrs Kim said and I look at Mrs Kim.

"Yeah,we really get along right ryujin?" Beomgyu said and he looked at ryujin sweetly but I just keep calm.

BELL RINGS

I stand up and I look at beomgyu looks like he wants to have a lunch just with ryujin "ryujin,do you wanna go eat lu-" I cut him off and hold ryujin's hand "no she's with me, let's go" I was about to dragged her.

But she stopped me and I look at her "no,I will have a lunch with beomgyu" she said and let go of my hand I was really shocked that makes me speechless.

She walked past me and I saw beomgyu smirk and follow ryujin, these days I feel like she's not Shin Ryujin that I know,it feel like she's change.

Jaemin walked towards me and hold my shoulder "are you okay,I saw it too looks like she's changed bro" Jaemin said and I was about to cry but how can she changed while I'm still in love with her? It's hurt....

TIME SKIP AT HOME

I was at living room playing with my phone suddenly I saw ryujin with her luggage and about to open the door but I stopped her hand "what are you doing shin ryujin" I asked and look at her.

"Let's stop this" she said and I'm shocked "w-wait what?what do you mean? You're joking right? I asked and faking my smile "no I'm not" she looked at me "I've had enough with you" she added.

"What did I do ryujin? Tell me" I asked softly "you didn't treat me better and all you do is jealous with beomgyu and what I saw is beomgyu is better than you" she said and that time,nobody knows how's my heart is.

It's hurt...

To be continued...

Suddenly right?? Haahhahah welll see ya at the next chapter!!! I'm sorry for my grammar alright guys byeee!!!