CHAPTER 14

"don't... don't do it" ryujin said,I pant and just look at beomgyu who defend himself, ryujin hug me tightly and looked up to look at me "pls,put that chair down" she begged me.

I throw the chair and I feel that ryujin flinch a bit "then why are you doing this to me?" I asked and look at ryujin in teary eyes "because I don't deserve someone like you" she answered.

"And just leave me without explaining me everything?" I said and my tears flowed down and also ryujin "i-im sorry" she said.

Beomgyu broke our hug and hold ryujin wrist "why did you hug him?! You can just let him hit me so that he can get out from this school!!" Beomgyu shouted at ryujin.

I dragged his collar close to me "don't you dare yell at ryujin, she's a girl remember that" I said in stern "yah Kang Chul!!" Haechan said and loosen our brawl.

I take my bag and walked out of the classroom that time I just want to go home and I want to be alone.

Like alone....

TIME SKIP

I'm running to go to school,I actually already woke up bcs my mom called

Flashback

"Kang Chul ah,omma appa and yuna are waiting for the flight maybe we will arrive there tommorow" my mom said

"Ah really,if that so I will wait for you guys" I said "really? Alright wait for us ok son? Love you!" My mom said and I smile "love you too"

End of flashback

And I continue my sleep my I didn't expect that I sleep until 9 am, I ran until I arrive in front of our school I open the classroom door.

Everyone look at me and silence,looks like they have a sad face,I pant and bow at Mrs Kim "I'm sorry I'm late" I said and Mrs Kim shocked her head.

"It's okay,btw do you know where your mom and dad now?" She asked "ah they at the flight right now maybe? Why Mrs Kim?" I said and Mrs Kim sighed.

I'm nervous is something happened to my mom and dad? "W-why Mrs Kim? Is something wrong?" I asked in nervously "when your mom,dad and your sister about to enter the flight there's someone who stabbed them and they kidnapped your sister,now the police are looking for your sister" Mrs Kim said.

And I was silent for a few seconds,I can't believe what I just heard..
Who the hell is stabbed my mom and dad?! Why is this all happened at me?! Why?!! I can't say any word.

I'm shaking as hell "eo,nae ah nae thankyou!, Kang Chul ah your sister yuna is safe now and at police station,also the person who stabbed your parents" Mrs Kim said.

Without waiting I ran faster as I can to go to police station.

Ryujin POV

When Mrs Kim said that Kang Chul parents got stabbed I can't believe it when I saw Kang Chul about to cry my heart hurts.

My eyes is only at Kang Chul,I feel pity and bad for him, meanwhile he needs someone to lean on someone to hug him but now I broke my promise to him,I broke up with him.

I regret it,I really really regret it....

Kang Chul POV

After I arrived at the police station "shin yuna!!" I shouted while looking for her "oppa!!" She ran towards me and cry,I hug her back and cares her head.

"It's okay,I'm here,I'm here" my tears flowed down and yuna keep crying and hug me tightly,I kiss her head and I hold her cheeks to make her look at me.

"Don't cry em? I'm not strong enough to see you like this...I promise I will take care of you" I said and cares her cheeks and she cry harder,she hug me back "you don't know how much we miss you and how much omma wants to see you" Yuna said in tears.

I nodded "it's okay, tonight we'll say goodbye to omma and appa alright?" I said and yuna nodded.

TIME SKIP AT MY MOM AND DAD FUNERAL

I was wearing a black suit and and yuna wearing black hanbok just both of us at the inside funeral and there's people who come and bowed.

Haechan and Jaemin also come, Jaemin hug me and also Haechan I cried at their shoulder "why me...why me..." I said to them and Haechan pat my back "I know I know, it's okay" Jaemin said.

"We will see you at outside" Jaemin said and both of them release the hug,Yuna just sit down and cry I as the only son,I need to greet all the guest who comes to visited our parents.

And suddenly I saw ryujin come and bowed,she turn to see me and I look at her she bowed at me,I bow back.

"Can we talk?" She asked me "after this" I said "I will wait at the bench" she said and walked away.

After everyone already visited and I saw yuna already sleep,I laid her down at the floor and I go outside to meet ryujin.

I saw pink hair girl sit at the bench,I walked towards her and sit beside her "what do you want to talk about?" I asked without looking at her.

"Are you okay?" She asked me and look at me "I look horrible right now what do you expect?" I said and she sighed,she sit beside me like literally close and leaned her back at the bench.

"My shoulder is always there for you" she said,my tears keep on flowed I close my eyed with my hand and I started crying harder.

Her hands touch my cheeks and she put my head at her shoulder and I cry and cry and cry...this is what I want right now..but why did she leave me.

"There you go" she said,I put my hands down and I stopped crying slowly,I reach her hand and hold.

I intertwined our hands and she looked at it "if you don't leave me,I would be stronger than this,but now....I'm not strong enough...just why? Why everyone that I love... leaves me..." I said.

And ryujin just stay silent,I played with her fingers "you know that I love you...but why did you leave me because of beomgyu? Just why?" I lift up my head and look at her.

"Why?" I asked and she looked at me with teary eyes,she hug me and I put my chin at her shoulder,she pat my back "my heart is hurts ryujin...it's really hurt.." I said and continue crying at her shoulder.

Ryujin POV

"I'm sorry" that's all I can say to him..I love him more than he expects but...I don't deserve someone like him...

To be continued....

Is it sad? Hahahahaha well yeah I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! I'm so sorry for my wrong grammar and see ya at the next chapter!!