CHAPTER 30

Currently me and Ryujin at the living room,we asked Yeji to give us some space so she went upstairs. "so what do you want to talk about?" I asked and look at Ryujin who play with her fingers "Im sorry"she said then look at me.                                    

"what you sorry for babe? you've done nothing wrong" I said and she looked down "but,your paren-" I cut her off "no Ryujin listen" I said then I sit beside her "I don't blame you ok? and stop saying about my parents,they already gone." I said and intertwined our hands.

"the past is the past,now I just want you to have fun today and happy because its your birthday  and its our first time celebrate your special day together." I said and look at her sweetly.

"Ryujin ah" I called her and she lifted her head up,I smile "promise me you won't talk about this anymore and live with me peacefully,will you?" I asked her but her face looks hesitate "will you?" I asked again and tilted my head.

She sighed and nodded "I will,Im sorry" she said and hug me on the waist as she put her head at my chest, I smile "I dont care you mad at me for thousand years because I will always wait for you" I said and hug her tightly.

"woah woah love birds,how bout we eat some pork meat which is birthday girl likes anddddddd to cover up all the mess!" Lia said,Ryujin and I look at Yeji and Lia who is at the stairs waiting for us to answer it.

I chuckled "well its up to my baby" I  said and look at Ryujin who look at both of them while putting her head at my chest.

"yow wt-" Lia was about to cursed but Ryujin cut her off "cut it out unnie,of course I will go because its my pork meat" she said and smile brightly "alright lets go! I will wake Chaeryeong up!" Yeji said and they both quickly run to their room.

Ryujin lifted her head up and look at me "thankyou" she said and I  smile "no prob" I said. Ryujin wrapped her hands on my neck and lean in to my lips.

We kissed passionately but softly,I wrapped my hands at Ryujin's small waist.

"I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE KISSING RIGHT NOW BUT JUST BREAK IT UP AND DRESS UP!!!" Lia shouted that makes both of us stopped kissing.

I chuckled "how did she know?" Ryujin asked in whisper and I just laughed "I don't know" I said then i look at her sparkle eyes.

She raised her eyebrows "I love you" I said then she smiled softly "me too" she said. I put my chin at her shoulder then we both hug tightly.

"I know you guys are looking at us,go upstairs and get dressed up" I said then we heard a footsteps move quickly then go to room.

Ryujin chuckled and pat my back,I broke our hug and look at Ryujin "go dressed up,I will wait you guys at the car" I said then she nodded.

Ryujin quickly run to the upstairs.

TIME SKIP

We all at the meat restaurant,I was wearing some black jeans jacket, white shirt and black pants then convers sneakers.

I sit beside Ryujin, Yeji and lia sit in front of us while Chaeryeong sit beside Ryujin.

I flip the meat then I cut it to make it easier for them to eat "Kang Chul ah,you should eat too~" Ryujin said

I smile "I'm the only man here so it's okay" I said,I take one piece of meat and offer in front of Ryujin's mouth "aaaa" I said.

She smiled then I feed her "aiguu" I pat her head then she smiled until her whisker dimples show up.

"Ah,I should get a boyfriend now" Lia said and eat the meat,we all laughed because of Lia.

"Ok ok ok anywayyyy" Yeji hold up her glass that full of soju "let's have a cheer for this birthday girl" Yeji said and we all held up our glasses.

"Ryujin,any words?" Yeji asked,I looked at Ryujin and smile "emm well,I guess I have a perfect friends and boyfriend" she said then smile.

"This is my happiest birthday thanks to my beloved friends and Kang Chul, let's be happy together!!" She said then we all bump our glasses together.

"Woooohh!" We all cheer and drink it,I put my glass down as well as Ryujin too "yah Kang Chul,i heard that Yuna also came here with you! How bout bring her here?" Lia said.

"I will try if she's not sleep yet" I pulled out my phone from my pocket then suddenly my phone is ringing  "eo Jaemin ah" I answered and Ryujin looked at me.

"Kang Chul ah,can you come to the hospital tonight?" Jaemin asked "wae? Are you sick?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Your sister Yuna,she's accident" Jaemin said and I lost my words "Kang Chul ah,are you okay?" Ryujin asked and put her hand at my thighs.

"Kang Chul, Park Kang Chul!" I heard Jaemin called me but....Wh-why the hell does it always me? why?......

To be continued......

Hii!!! Kind of short right? Hahahahaha I'm sorry for not updating I've been busy with my school life and I'm not feeling well these days. Anywayyyy thankyou so so much for those who read this story 💗💗💗 see ya at the next chapter!!!