CHAPTER 34 - HONEYMOON

It was already 1 year since I've been Ryujin's husband and now here I am hugging my wife in our last day of honeymoon at Paris.

I pushed her stray strands of hair away from her face as she stirred from her sleep "oh sorry" I said and she snuggle her head into my neck.

I chuckled as I tightened my hands which is on her shoulder "you're so warm Kang Chul" Ryujin said in her raspy voice.

"Because you warm me up" I said and she giggled cutely as she hug my waist "such a good honeymoon I guess " she said as she open her eyes and lift her head to look into my eyes

I cares her hair and look deeply into her eyes "babe, I have a nice date today to do with you" I said and she smile brightly "really?! oh my god let me showered first" she ran to bathroom as I chuckled at her cute attitude that never change.

TIME SKIP

I was wearing this but with black shirt inside and black sneakers

I was waiting for Ryujin at the couch "babe you done?!" I asked shouted to make sure she heard that "yeah yeah coming!" She said as she running down

I stand up and there's my beautiful wife with her long pink hair again because I want to.

She chuckled and close my mouth as I opened my mouth a little bit because she's so beautiful "you staring at me like you never see me like this" she said while giggled and leave me behind.

Ryujin wearing this (she's so pretty here ajskshskskls)

TIME SKIP

We on our way to have our breakfast while walking hands in hand with my one and only love, Ryujin. Her hand is so small and warm like it's perfect for me.

"oppa, let's eat breakfast there!" She called me as she pointed the restaurant (if you remember paris et Itzy,the first restaurant they went and eat together).

I stopped my track and look at her "why?" She asked as her eyes met mine "d-did you just call me oppa?" I asked and she nodded cutely.

"Oppa!" She said again as my cheeks is red as tomatoes kshssjjsk look what have you done to me Shin Ryujin! "H-hajima" I said and leave her behind.

I heard a giggle from her and she quickly link her arms in mine and tease me by calling me "Oppa! Oppa! Oppa! You look handsome oppa!" .

"Argh jinjja Shin Ryujin please stop!" I shouted a little but it's just I don't want her to make my face become more red you know.

She smiled and nodded "arraseo,chagi" I smile and walked towards the restaurant.

We both sit across each other and order what we want to eat,I order pizza 2 as we both shared and also sprite 2.

As we waited for the food,I look at my beautiful wife who is playing with her phone "is phone more important than me?" I asked pouted and she quickly look at me with chuckled.

"What a baby" she said and put her phone inside her bag "good" I said and   admire how beautiful she is.

"You looks like you can bite everyone" she said as she take my hand and play with it "it's because you're so beautiful babe" I said and she blushed.

As the food arrived,we both eat while we talking about our school life. Pftt how cliché is it.

TIME SKIP

It's already night,yeah I've spend my day with Ryujin as we walked around the city and buy a souvenir for our friends.

"Babe,you wanna sit there? We can watch Eiffel tower" I said and she nodded.

I take of my jacket and laid down so that we can sit down together "gentleman as always, Park Kang Chul" she said and sit down.

"Well, especially for you" I said and sit beside her while both of our eyes is looking at Eiffel tower.

"I've never thought that I'm gonna married with someone like you Kang Chul ah" Ryujin said after 2 minutes we silence.

I turned my head and look at her side profile "why?" I ask and she shrugged her shoulder "maybe, it's a miracle or destiny" she answered and I nodded not taking my eyes off her.

"Well maybe it's a destiny that you and me are meant to be together. Forever" I said and she looked at my eyes.

My eyes softened when her eyes full of love when she looked at me. I don't deserve her.

"Ryujin ah" "hm?" "I promise I will be a good husband and a good father for our child in the future" I said smiling.

She peck my lips and smile "me too,I will be a good wife and a good mother" she said.

I leaned forward and kiss her lips slowly as she responds the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck to deepen the kiss and I wrapped my arms around her tiny wrist.

Ryujin ah,I will always love you.

-The END-

______________________________________

Hello readers! I'm back with this honeymoon chapter hahahaha well I might do another book for another girl group. I'm sorry I can't continue updating ITZY IMAGINE it's just I'm so so busy with my school. Thank you reader and enjoy this chapter!