CHAPTER 16

"annyeonghasaeyeo Park Kang Chul imnida" I looked at him,there he is...the one that I love and the one that I missed is back,he looks very good,handsome with his short hair, you shirt tie in his black jeans and bomber jacket to the make outfit more perfect and wearing black and white sneakers.

Kang Chul's hair looks like, it's actually short but I crop the pic hehe.

"Ha!see ryujin I told you,you gonn-" chaeryeong stopped as she saw Kang Chul "heol ryujin ah, isn't that park Kang Chul?" Yeji ask my friends is also shocked

I'm just stay quiet and look at him "ok Kang Chul,you sit over there beside Haechan" professor Jung said he nodded and go to sit beside Haechan, looks like he knows Haechan,so maybe he recognize me too?

I looked at professor Jung "alright so I will give you guys 2 weeks to finish your presentation and now I will divided you guys in a group" he said and everyone groaned.

After he say all the name "ok for the last group, Kim Chanwoo,Goo Taeyoung,Park Kang Chul,Shin ryujin and Yoo eun" professor Jung said.

TIME SKIP

"Alright see you guys tomorrow!!" Professor Jung said and he leaves,we all stand up and packing our bag "ryujin ah,when do you want to start doing it?" Chanwoo sunbaenim said "a-ah that" I was about to say but Eun Eun eonni stop me.

"Sunbaenim,you make her uncomfortable" she said and I look at both of them "what do you mean? she doesn't looks like she's really uncomfortable" Chanwoo sunbaenim said and smile at me.

I smile awkwardly "how bout tommorow? At my friends bar" Kang Chul said and I quickly look at him "yah,do you want to drink or what?" He pushed Kang Chul's head and chuckle.

"I'm serious right now" he said and Chanwoo sunbaenim look at him "aish this jerk" Chanwoo sunbaenim about to hit Kang Chul but Taeyoung sunbaenim stop him.

"Yah yah that's not how you treat the junior" he said and bowed at us "we'll get going first" Taeyoung sunbaenim bowed and dragged Chanwoo sunbaenim.

Kang Chul stand up and wear his bag "I'll get going" he said and bowed at me and Eun eonni,I bow too.

"Let's go to lunch?" Eun eonni asked me and I nodded "nae" I followed her and go to canteen.

TIME SKIP

While me and eun eonni having our lunch,I look at Kang Chul who sit at the table  in front of us and eat his lunch with Jaemin and Haechan laughing.

I smile but no to bright, suddenly Chanwoo sunbaenim sit beside me "what are you eating ryujin ah?" He ask and smile at me "ah,just pork cutlet" I answered and keep on eating.

"Eun ah,can you leave us two? I have something to talk to her" Chanwoo sunbaenim said and eun eonni look at me.

I'm getting suspicious but I try to calm myself "I will call you eonni" I said and she nodded,she takes her tray and walk leaves us two, Chanwoo sunbaenim stand up sit in front of me.

"I actually..." He said and stopped "I look at him "I...I like you shin ryujin" he said and look at me,I'm shocked but I'm scared to answered because he looks like one of the guys who likes me because of my pretty face.

I stay silence and play with my fork "it's okay,i-i will give you time" he smiled and walk away.

I sighed, suddenly I don't have any appetite I take my tray and walk away.

TIME SKIP

I was at my home and it was real small because it's just me,I'm doing the presentation work because professor Jung said that we need to present tomorrow because he wil not coming to our class due to his schedule.

Suddenly I received katalk "ryujin ah can you do my work? Because I'm busy right now just give me the script and which one should I present okey baby?" He text me and I read it,I sighed.

I know it's gonna be like this,so I'm just doing what he told me too and I sleep at 4 am and need to get up at 6 am, that's good.

TIME SKIP

Im at the class and put my head at thr table because I don't have enough sleep, everyone came and sit at their group suddenly Chanwoo sunbaenim sit beside me and cares my hair.

I quickly lift up my head and pushed his hands away and look at him "what are you doing sunbae?" I asked and he chuckled "it's because you're so beautiful" he answered and smile.

Suddenly,I feel like someone pulled the chair beside me and when I looked at it,it was Kang Chul.

He sit and look at me we both locked our eyes for a few seconds, he's wearing black hoodie and black pants and same sneakers.

He looks handsome and I know I will never get him,he broke it after a few seconds he looked in front.

"Alright kids who's gonna start the presentation?" Professor Jung said as soon as he arrives,I give eun eonni and Kang Chul script but I don't give Chanwoo sunbaenim.

'"ah ryujin ah, where's mine?" He asked me "you didn't yours,so why should I?" I said and look at him.

TIME SKIP

After all group already present and the last is us "ok next" professor Jung said and we all went to in front,I give him our presentation script.

And I started explaining everything,after that Kang Chul and eun eonni but Chanwoo sunbaenim didn't explain his part.

"Ya Kim Chanwoo,why you didn't explain yours?" Professor Jung said "ah I was asking ryujin to make her my script but she didn't do it,so how am I going to explain?" Chanwoo sunbaenim said.

"So you're blaming ryujin? It's not your fault?" Professor Jung asked and everyone silence,he sighed "get back to your sit everyone gonna get an A but not you Chanwoo,I will give you D" he said.

We all sit back our sit and looks like Chanwoo sunbaenim really mad at me.

TIME SKIP

I enter the toilet suddenly Chanwoo sunbaenim pushed me "yah shin ryujin,what did I told you yesterday?!" He yelled at me "it's your fault sunbae,why you didn't the work? Why me out of people?" I asked.

"Do you think because of your face, everyone's gonna love you? I like you because of your face ryujin ah" he said "don't be like th-" suddenly someone cut him off when he about to cares my head.

"Don't you dare touch her" I looked at the person who said that.

It was...

Kang Chul.....

To be continued....

yeah it's a long chapter HAHAHAHAH for the first time,btw thanks for reading my ff and I really appreciate it and yeah keep on reading it!!  I'm so sorry for my wrong grammar!! Love you guys!!!💗