CHAPTER 27

TIME SKIP

Ryujin already discharged from hospital and now we both staying at home because the doctor said Ryujin need to rest more and can't do anything heavy because she might get dizzy and faint.

I was doing my assignment at sofa while Ryujin at watching TV, suddenly she hugged my waist from side and put her cheeks at my shoulder.

I just let her hug me like a koala "why?" I asked while typing "I'm bored" she said pouting "what do you want to do?" I asked and stopped typing "since it's already 11pm ,do you want to watch netflix?" She asked excited and look at me.

I looked at her and nodded "go set all the things up I will finish this and bring some snacks" I said and she nodded cutely. She ran quickly and went upstairs.

Ryujin POV

Im wearing my black hoodie because it's a little cold tonight,I open netflix and play "Stranger Things".

I smile "Kang Chul ah!" I called him but looks like he didn't answer,I get up and went downstairs "yeah,sure" I stopped my step,looks like he's got a call from someone.

"I will book the tickets as soon as I can" he said and end the call. Where is he going? While I was thinking,I heard his footsteps towards the stairs.

I quickly ran and went to the bedroom then jump to the bed. I sit at the bed like no nothing happened.

He closed the door as soon as he enter the room,I smile at him brightly "why are you smile like that?" He ask while put the snack in front me then sit beside me.

I shocked my head "just" I said and giggles.

TIME SKIP

Currently Kang Chul and I are eating the snack but looks like he's not focusing on the TV, I looked at him "babe,are you okay?" I asked and hold his arm.

His eyes quickly land on mine "ouh?ouh yeah I'm..I'm okay" he smiled weakly and look at the screen.

"No you're not,tell me" I said and he looked down "I.." he sighed "why?" I asked softly "Yuna asked me to stay with her at London because she said that someone wants to barged in her house and she's scared" he said and looked at me.

"And also she needs some money,but I'm worried about you...you gonna be alone without me around... who's gonna look after you?" He said and I smile softly.

"Kang Chul ah" I get closer to him and hold his hand "you can go to Yuna, she's the most important thing right now. You as her brother need to help her and gain her energy" I said and cares his hand.

"Don't worry about me,I will take care of myself. I will bring yeji and the other here... Don't worry em?" I asked and tilted my head a little bit.

He smiled and nodded slowly,I smile until my whisker dimples show "don't smile like that" he said and I laughed "book the tickets now, it's gonna be late...I will wake you up tomorrow" I said.

He quickly book the tickets from his phone and put his phone beside him,I hug his arm and put my head at his shoulder.

He hold my hand tightly "I don't want to let go of this hand" he said and I smile "me too".

It was the best night ever and it was the first time I felt that I really in love with this man,Park Kang Chul. He's the one and only softest man I've ever seen,he makes me want to take care of him so much....

TIME SKIP

Kang Chul POV

It was already morning and you know when you hug someone that you really love, you never want to let go right? That's how I feel right now.