CHAPTER 13

It's hurt "but you promised me that you're not gonna leave me,you gonna take care of me and I'm your one and only" I said and she scoffed "that time I was really into you but now, beomgyu is more sweet than you" she said.

"Let's just end this Kang Chul" she added and pushed me away,she open the door and wear her shoes but I stopped her "why are you doing this to me? I thought you really love me" I said and my tears flowed down.

"Yeah but now is different" she pushed me and walked to beomgyu car and I look at beomgyu"thanks bro!" He shouted at me and smile.

I clenched my fist, after ryujin enter beomgyu car they already disappeared at my sight and I enter my house and cry all the night.

Why suddenly? Just why?! I'm shaking as hell what did I do?! I cry but I need to focus tommorow bcs it's our last exam and I need to score.

TIME SKIP AFTER 1 WEEK EXAM

"Ok it's time to give your grades kids!" Mrs Kim said and everyone was so nervous and also me but I really looks horrible now I can't focus.

I can't forget that me and ryujin are break up and I don't think I will score it "ok soooo" Mrs Kim look at the exam paper "I will called the one who failed first,so the first one is" she stopped and I look at her.

"I didn't expect this person to get bad grade,he always number 1 in math exam" Mrs Kim said and sighed "Kang Chul what happened to you?" she looked at me and everyone shocked and look at me.

I was also shocked bcs I can't even believe it "Kang Chul 30%" Mrs Kim said and I stand up,I take the exam paper from Mrs Kim "thank you" and sit at my table back even everyone can't believe it.

I looked at the paper and I ruffles my hair until it messed,after Mrs Kim give everyone their paper, ryujin got second place "and the one who get first place isss CHOI BEOMGYU CONGRATULATIONS!!" Mrs Kim said and clapped.

Everyone clapped except me and my friends haechan,Jaemin I look at beomgyu who smile brightly take his paper sit back at his sit.

"Alright that's all,I will go now!" Mrs Kim said and she get out of the classroom and the class is so chaotic.

Suddenly someone hold my shoulder from back "I don't believe that you got last place" beomgyu said and i just clenched the paper "well you know, it's really sad" he said and tease me "you are so good at math but what should I do,I beat you" he said and laugh.

I stand up until my chair fall down,I punch him on his face until he fall down and look at me "AAHHH!!!FUCKK!!!!(in korean)" I shouted and and cursed.

Everyone look at me and ryujin also stand up I guess she couldn't believe her eyes that I shouted "YOU THE ONE WHO MAKES ME LIKE THIS! YOU THE ONE WHO RUINED MY LIFE YOU JERK!!!" I said and get on top of him.

I punch him several times and he fight back but Jaemin pulled me and hold arms and chest "calm down Kang Chul! This is not you" Jaemin said.

I pant and look at ryujin who look at me with her hands on her mouth "happy now? Happy right to see me like this? Thanks to you Shin Ryujin!" I said and pushed Jaemin and Haechan.

I walked out from the classroom, Jaemin and Haechan also followed me .

Ryujin POV

I couldn't believe what I saw,I didn't know that he really wants to punch beomgyu so bad,I look at Kang Chul who just get out from school suddenly my tears flowed down.

I looked at beomgyu and knelt down beside beomgyu and help him get up "are you okay?" I asked and he put his head at my shoulder and I heard everyone whisper while looking at us.

I sighed and help him to get him sit at his chair "everyone just go to the canteen!" I said and everyone shocked.

But everyone just followed what I said,after everyone leave I treat all the bruised at beomgyu face "I'm sorry" beomgyu said "shut up" I said and he just stay quiet.

Kang Chul POV

We all at the rooftop "hyung,did you really hit him?" Jisung asked and I nodded "woah daebak" chenle said "well yeah Kang Chul has been waiting to punch him" Haechan said and I just eat my sandwich.

I want to play my phone but I left it at class "aish guys, I'll pick up my phone at class I'll be back" I said and ran to the classroom.

As soon as I enter the classroom I saw ryujin and beomgyu look at me,I just walked to my sit and search for my phone.

"Are you done hitting me?" Beomgyu asked and walked towards me "what d o you mean?" I asked while I'm searching for it "ryujin is mine now and its not ryujin fault for you to blame" he said and I stopped,I stand up and facing him.

I saw ryujin stand up and standby just in case I'll hit him again "what do you want?" I asked "just make your own life like you and ryujin never been together and you don't even deserve her,she deserve me" he said and laughed "you're too kind Kang Chul aww" he tease me.

This guy is really,I can't hold my anger anymore I lift up the chair and was about to hit him the chair, suddenly ryujin hug me and makes me stopped.

"Don't.... don't do it..." Ryujin said.

To be continued....

Hiii hahaahha another complicated right hahahah well see ya at the next chapter!!! I'm sorry for my grammar!! Thanks for reading my ff I really appreciate it 💗