CHAPTER 9

Ryujin POV

"can I kiss you?" He asked me and that is so random?! We are watching movies with his friends and now he's asking me for a kiss?! He really likes me and that is so obvious.

"K-kang Chul,we are watching movies now" I said and just look into his eyes "so when we back home can I still kiss you?" He said and my cheeks is blushing "n-no" I said and he nodded.

"Then let me go,if not I will kiss you" he said and I look at my hands link around his arm,I quickly let it go and look at the screen,he look at the screen too but his face look disappointed.

I'm sorry Kang Chul but I don't want your friends to tease you and know that I like you too,I play with my fingers and not focusing at the movie.

TIME SKIP

"So wanna play arcade?" Haechan ask everyone after we eat for dinner "how bout we go to amusement park?!" Jisung said excited "ok let's go! Everyone get in my car" Jaemin said.

We all on our way to the amusement park,and I sit beside the window and also Kang Chul, leaned his head at the window glasses and space out.

I looked at him and sighed.

TIME SKIP

We already inside the amusement park "ok so what do you guys wanna play?" Chenle asked "I don't want to join,I will just sit at the bench and wait for you guys" Kang Chul said that makes all of us look at him.

"Aw why my baby boy" Haechan said and put his hand around Kang Chul shoulder "aaa come onn we gonna have fun! Ryujin too!" Haechan said "no, I'm not really good ride all of this,I will stay with Kang Chul" I said and Kang Chul look at me.

"Wow ok love birds see ya!" Haechan said and walked out to ride some games with the other "you should join them,why bother to stay with me?" He asked and look at me "bcs I wanna stay with you" I said and look at him.

He sighed "alright,do you wanna eat something? Churros or coke or some hot dog,corn dog or?" He asked "no, it's okay let's just sit" I said and he nodded.

We sit beside each other but there's a space between us "so do you really like me" I asked and he quickly look at me "no no why would I" he chuckled.

"Then why are you asking for a kiss?" I asked and looked at him "it's just yeah I'm just asking" he said and look down playing with his fingers.

And just like that we didn't talk for a 20 minutes.

Kang Chul POV

After 20 minutes have passed,I guess I need to confess to her so that my heart is at ease "ryujin" I called her and she looked at me "hm?".

I looked at her,I leaned forward until our lips are touched she doesn't even move and just closed her eyes,as well as me.

It's not just a peck it's a passionate kiss and a warm kiss,as we kiss for a minute,I broke the kiss and look at her eyes "yes,I like you since I look at you for the first time and, you're my first love" I said and she smiled.

She put her hands on my cheeks and cares it "I don't really open my heart to other guys,but I don't know since when but you already at my heart" she said that makes me shocked.

She put her hands around my neck and went for another kiss and that's makes me feel like the most beautiful girl are dating with me and that's for real.

After some good minutes,she broke the kiss and I look at her eyes sweetly,she unlock her hands that on my neck and put it back at her thighs "c-can I sleep at your shoulder" she asked "you can just do it bcs you're my girlfriend now" I said and she smiled.

I leaned my back at the bench,and ryujin put her head on my shoulder and wrapped her hands around my arms and she fall asleep.

I looked at the people with couple and smiled suddenly I heard someone snoring softly like a baby,I look at ryujin and the one who snoring like a baby is her that is so cuteeee kshsjshsjs she's a SOFT baby.

I smile brightly and almost laughed,I looked in front and saw 4 boys are walking towards us "let's go ho-" Jaemin about to said and he looked at ryujin whos still asleep and I nodded.

"Piggyback her, let's go home" Jaemin said,I stand up and piggyback ryujin

TIME SKIP

I put ryujin at yuna's bed slowly,I smile and I went out of the room and went to my room to change my clothes,im wearing white t shit and short pants.

I went downstairs bcs I want to drink something before I go to sleep,I poured water at the glass and suddenly I get a back hug,I put the glass and turn to see ryujin who already change her clothes to pajama.

Her hands still at my waist and put her head on my chest "eo? Ryujin ah wae?" I asked and I hold her soft cheeks and make her face look at me.

Her eyes look at me "can I sleep with you?" She asked that makes me smile and chuckle "sure babe" I said and hold her hands "kajja" we both went to upstairs and enter my bedroom,I close the door.

I let go of ryujin hands and laid down at the bed,and pat my chest giving her permission to sleep at my chest and she laid beside me she put her head at my chest and I cover both of us with blanket.

"Goodnight shin ryujin" I said and kiss her head.

And the night drove away....

To be continued....

Hiii yeah I know I haven't updated for a while bcs I busy with school and itzy schedule hahahah and yeah don't worry I'll update more and more thanks for reading my ff!!! See ya at the next chapter!!