CHAPTER 25

Kang Chul POV

"K-kang Chul ah" she said,I looked at Beomgyu and walked fast towards him then I give him punch. A big one. He fall down.

Ryujin closed her mouth "I told you to not mess with me" I said sternly,I pant and grab his collar until he get up then I give another one punch.

He fall down "arghhh!!!! Fuck!!!!" I shouted and my tears fall down,I grab his collar until his half body get up "tell me,why did you have to do this to me? Tell me fucking jerk!!" I shouted.

"Yah Park Kang Chul!" Jaemin said as soon as he get in Ryujin's room,he pulled me a little bit far away from Beomgyu "calm down" he said.

"Because I want Ryujin! I'm obsessed with her!" Beomgyu said,I clenched my fist and about to punch but Jaemin hold me "let's go outside,yah Haechan dragged him out of here and take care of Ryujin for awhile" Jaemin said.

Haechan nodded and I being dragged by Jaemin

TIME SKIP

I was at park with Jaemin "looks like Ryujin shocked about what happened just now" Jaemin said and looked at me.

I stay silent and play with my fingers "you should go to Ryujin right now,I think she wants to explain to you" Jaemin said and I nodded.

"Thank you" I said and he just smile,I get up and I saw Haechan just come out from the hospital "she's sleeping" Haechan said as he approached me.

"Alright, thanks" I said and get in a lift. I get out and enter Ryujin's room,I close the door slowly and sit at the sofa,I rest my head at the sofa and sighed.

"I'm sorry" she said and turned her body to see me,I lifted my head up to see her "I thought you were sleeping" I said and look at in front.

"How can I sleep when you're not here with me" she said and sit up slowly "Kang Chul ah" she called me and I look at her.

She tap at the bed beside her,I looked down and sighed,I get up and sit at where she tap,I sit facing her.

I looked down "are you mad at me?" She asked and tilted her head a little bit to see my face "why would I mad at you" I said.

She smiled and takes my hand "if you're not mad,you not like this" she said and hold my hand,I looked at her and the universe at her eyes makes me soft.

The way she looked at me,the way her eyes met me,how can I not love her? "It's okay,you don't need to explain" I said and looked down.

"Ok, look at me" she said and I lift my head up to her,she move her head a little bit closer to me gosh my heart.

She take a peck at my lips and smile with her whisker dimples show "what are you doing?" I asked "what am I doing? Makes your heart melt" she said and giggles.

No no no "I don't have a mood for this Shin Ryujin" I said then she wrapped her arms at my neck,she looked at me closely but I looked away.

"Don't you dare kiss me" I said and she laughed,she cup my cheeks and makes my head turn to her then she put her soft lips at mine.

She closed her eyes,bro how can I not kiss her back? I closed my eyes and react her kiss,I put my hands at her waist.

She hug my neck and we both kissed passionately but warm. After a few minutes we kissed,I broke it and pant "I know you can't control yourself" she said and smile,I looked at her eyes.

"Now you know how much I love you,how much I care about you and how much I don't want to lose you....I will protect you whenever you are, you're the only girl that always in my heart" I said and smile.

She cares my cheeks with her thumbs "I don't deserve you" she said "no don't say that and leave me again" I said and she shocked her head "no I'm not" she said and hug me.

She put her chin at my shoulder "I will never let you go" she said and I hide my face at her neck and hug her waist tightly "get well soon,so that I can cuddle and hug you so tightly" I said and she chuckle.

She pat my back "ok baby" she said and I smile.

TIME SKIP

I was at the canteen and bought some tteokbokki for Ryujin,I walked inside her room and I saw she still in a deep sleep with her snoring softly.

I smile and put the plastic bag at the table,I sit at the chair and I chin stick I smile then I poke her fluffy cheeks.

"Erghh" she pushed my hand,I chuckled but slowly,I do it again "ireonaaaaaa" I said and keep on poking her cheeks but slowly.

She hold my hand and bite my fingers "argh!" I groaned and quickly pulled my hand and cares it,I looked at her she looked at me.

"Aish,I bought your favorite food but you did this to me? Wah I'm sad" I said and she quickly sit up "what? What? Is it tteokbokki?!" She said and look at the plastic bag.

She gasp and hug my neck "thankyouuuuuu" she said but I didn't do anything and no emotion at all,she looked at me "I'm sorry" she said pouting.

Gosh she knows how to make me not mad at her,I sighed then she kiss my cheeks "yah what are y-" she cut me off and give me a peck at my lips.

"Yah Shin Ryujin" I said "oppa..." I looked at the owner of the voice it's....

Shin Yuna.........

Hiii how's this chapter? A little bit boring right? Haahhahah thanks for those who read my ff and see you guys at the next chapter! Sorry for my grammar!!