CHAPTER 33-THE END

TIME SKIP TO THE MORNING

The sun is hitting my face which is makes me opened my eyes then I looked at beside me I saw Ryujin who's still deep in her sleep in my arms.

I turned my body to her and just admire how beautiful my girlfriend are,I fix her hair that on her face until she opened her eyes.

"Morning babe" I said smiling and put my hand at her waist,she land her eyes on me and smile gosh what did I do to deserve someone like her?.

"Morning" she replied it with her raspy voice "your voice in the morning always makes me go crazy" I said and she chuckle.

"Same goes to you baby, with that hoarse voice" she said and and we both smiled brightly.

"Go showered first, Yuna will be waiting for her breakfast" I said and she nodded.

TIME SKIP

Ryujin is at downstairs and prepared a breakfast for us while me wearing a dark blue suit and black slacks pants because I need to go to work.

I go downstairs and I saw Yuna already eating,I walked towards the kitchen "morning Yuna" I said and cares her head "you too oppa" she said and continue eating.

I sit down and Ryujin put the glasses that full with watermelon juice,I eat Ryujin's pancakes "your cook always delicious" I said and Ryujin chuckled.

Ryujin sit beside me "eat well alright both of you" she said and we all eat together like a family.

TIME SKIP

Actually today I plan that I want to propose to Ryujin and I need someone's help "Yuna!" I said and I quickly text her.

Annoying brother 🙄
:Yuna,I will pick you up right now wait there.

Shinnayu😼
:Ok, but why?

Annoying brother 🙄
:Why? Can't your brother pick you up? Or maybe you have a boyfriend that will walk you home like a drama?

Shinnayu😼
:No I don't! Fine,I
will wait for you

I smile and quickly get my blazer and drove to Yuna's university,I saw Yuna standing there with her leather jacket and black jeans with her black hair without bangs.

"Why suddenly you want to pick me up huh?" Yuna said as she enter my car "well I will tell you once we arrived there" I said and drove away.

TIME SKIP

We both at Pizza shop cuz you know Yuna likes pizza a lot "ok tell me what is it?" She said as she eat her pizza.

"Ok so today I actually plan that I want to propose to Ryujin an-" Yuna cut me off "OMAGOD SRSLY?!' she said it out loud as she cover her mouth speechless.

"Yah be quiet!" I said and bow apologize to the other customers,I looked at Yuna "yes kid,well I guess it's time for me to propose to her" I said and Yuna nodded.

"We should call Yeji,lia and Chaeryeong unnie!" Yuna said and called all of them.

After 10 minutes,they arrived and sit at our table "so Kang Chul, where do you want to propose to Ryujin?" Yeji asked who is sit beside me.

"Well,I want something like in a rooftop that we have fun?" I said and Yeji nodded "well I guess Ryujin will like it" Lia said and I smile.

"Today right? We should prepare right now!" Chaeryeong said and we all start to buy all things that we need.

TIME SKIP

Chaeryeong,Yeji and Lia are put at the mountain where I plan to propose to Ryujin