CHAPTER 21

Next morning...

I heard my alarm ringing and I turn it off,I was about to hug Ryujin but I open my eyes,I didn't see her. I quickly get up and take my phone and there's a massage.

Ryujinnie💗
: I leave early and I didn't have a heart to wake you up because you sleep well,I'm sorry.

I sighed and get up then I go to shower. After I already showered I'm wearing a white shirt and Black pants as well as I tie it in and I'm wearing black jeans jacket.

I wear my bag and I go to my car then I quickly drove to the University.

TIME SKIP

I was on my way to school then I saw Ryujin walking,I smile and I run to her as well as I back hug her "good morning!" I said and smile brightly.

But.... She pushed me slowly and look at me,I look at her confused but she doesn't say any word.

She was about to walk away but I hold her wrist "are you okay? Is something happened?" I ask and she pushed my hand roughly as well as she walked away.

And just like that "Ryujin ah!" "Shin Ryujin!" "Ryujin!" I called her everytime,everyday but what she did is ignore me.

And it's already 2 weeks and we haven't talk,I was eating at the canteen "bro you look horrible" Haechan said and I just keep on eating but slowly.

"But it's okay because he's eating well" Jaemin said and I just stay silent "yah Kang Chul" Beomgyu said and sat beside me "did you broke up with Ryujin?" He said and looked at me.

I stopped eating "wah daebak I thought you never leave her again" he said and I look at Ryujin who is at the other table but a little far and I look at my food back.

He put his hand at my shoulder "wait! Did you did this for me?! So that I can have her?" Beomgyu said excitedly "yah!" Haechan said and I shocked my head as I looked at Heachan.

Haechan calm his self and Beomgyu laughed "well at least Ryujin know that you not the best for her and will never gonna be hers" Beomgyu said and I get up.

I pulled Beomgyu collar and throw him at the floor, everyone is shocked and look at us and Ryujin too....

"Wah HAHAHAH you getting stronger huh?" Beomgyu said and about to get up but I kick Beomgyu shoulder and he lay down.

"You shouldn't mess with me" I said sternly and Jaemin get up "Kang Chul ah, don't" he said and I just ignore his word, Beomgyu get up and stand in front of me.

"Wahh look at this man huh!! Act like a tough guy huh! Yah Park Kang Chul do you know why Ryujin leaves you?! Huh?!" Beomgyu said and Ryujin quickly stopped him by holding his arm.

"Pls don't, let's go" she said begging but Beomgyu pushed her hands slowly "It's because I told her to do that! If she doesn't do that! I'm gonna kill you sister!!" He said shouting.

I clenched my fist,I quickly hit him at the face and he fell down, everyone grasp,I get on top of him and punch him nonstop,I got hit by Beomgyu and have a scar at my cheeks.

I hit him again, Ryujin, Jaemin and Haechan pulled me up and Jaemin quickly hold me and put his hand at my chest and I look at Ryujin who looked at me worried.

"Kang Chul I can explain" she said "no,I don't want to hear anything from you" I said as I looked at her and my tears fall down.

I let go of Jaemin's hand and I walked away "Kang Chul ah" Ryujin called me but I just walked until I already at outside of the building and Ryujin hold my hands.

"Please, just please" she said begging and I sighed shaking,I looked at her "5 minutes" I said "I'm sorry,I didn't mean to hide it from you,it just i know you gonna beat Beomgyu up and I just don't want that happened" she said.

"You can just tell me and if not we not gonna be like this! I trust you Ryujin,ah that's why you want to cuddle with me that night and leave early morning?" I asked and she looked down.

I scoffed and about to walk away but she stopped "I'm sorry" she said "stop saying sorry I'm tired of it!!" I said shouting and look at her and she's already crying.

"Yah yah" Haechan said and hold me "let's go,I'm sorry Ryujin" he said and dragged me and Jaemin also followed us.

TIME SKIP

Im at the tteokbokki shop that at the street and I drink soju for like 4 bottle "yah stop it" Jaemin said as he holding the bottle that I want to pour at my glasses "let go!" I said and pushed his hand.

He sighed and I poured it then drink it ,I'm already drunk like srsly drunk "I really love Ryujin...but...why...why me? Why out of all people me and yuna?!" I said and about to cry.

They both just listened to my story,I put my head at the table.

Jaemin POV

I get up and I went a little bit far then called Ryujin "yes?" She answered "ah Ryujin ah,can you come here? Kang Chul really drunk and looks like he needs you" I said.

"Ok I will be there" she said and hang up,I sat at my sit back "who did you call?" Haechan asked "Ryujin" I said and he nodded.

"Looks like he already sleep" I said and Haechan chuckle.

Ryujin POV

I enter the shop Jaemin's asked me come and I saw Kang Chul with his head at the table and there's two guy.

I walked towards them and stand beside the table "ouh Ryujin shi" Jaemin said get up and Haechan also get up "we'll wait at the car" they said and I nodded.

After they both leeves us alone,I sit in front of him,I look at him with pitiful face "I'm sorry babe...I didn't mean to do that to you" I said and cares his head.

My tears flowed down "I'm doing this because I don't want you to get hurt because of me" added.

I looked down and started crying but not to loud because I don't want him to wake up suddenly I feel like someone stop my hands from caressing his head.

I looked up and I saw Kang Chul hold my wrist and he lifted his head up "then...are you.... happy see me...like this?" He said and looked at me,I shocked my head "I'm sorry" I said in tears.

He let go of my hands and stand up,he walked towards me and pulled the chair beside me then he sit beside me but he was about to fall then I hold his arm.

He put his head at my shoulder and hold my hands with both of his hand "don't... leave me...I'm not.. strong enough" he said and cried.

I cares his hand "what if... I still going out with you and he kills yuna?" I asked "then...do you want to break up with me?" He asked as he lifted his head to look at me.

I looked at him and I saw his tears flowed down and I smile warmly,I wipe his tears and cares his cheeks "then what can we do babe?" I asked.

"We can just report to the police" he said and I shocked my head "you know what will happen when we do that" I said and he silence.

"Do you... really want to break up with me?" He asked,I seriously don't want to break up with him...I want to hug him,kiss him,stay with his side everyday,everynight.

But...I don't want because of me Kang Chul and Yuna have to separate,I hesitated but I have too...I nodded and he looked down "I'm sorry baby" I said.

He lifted his head up "then...can I do this?" He asked then he leaned forward,I saw him close his eyes and I closed mine too.

He leaned forward until our lips connected and I guess... this will be my last kiss....

To be continued.....

Hiii!!! It's been awhile right!! Thanks for those who read my ff I really appreciate it!! And yeah enjoy until the end of the chapter!!! I'm sorry for my grammar!! Love you guys!!