CHAPTER 15

I really don't want leave him but...I feel like I don't deserve him and yeah I admit I'm having a special relationship with beomgyu I wish I could love him but I love Kang Chul more.

"I'm sorry... because of me you like this" I said and let my tears flowed down "don't leave me...I'm not strong enough" Kang Chul said in tears.

Me too Kang Chul,I can't stand looked at you being like this,I broke the hug and cares his hair "I love you...I really really love you but... I'm just a normal person to like someone like you" I said and smile softly.

He shocked his head "w-we can do it,I can take care of you and yuna pls don't leave me" he begged me while hold my the other hand.

I shocked my head "I'm sorry" he looked down and still played with my fingers "shin ryujin" I looked at the guy who called me "let's go home" beomgyu said.

Kang Chul also looked at him "you go first,I will take Kang Chul to go inside" I said and beomgyu just nodded and go to his car.

I looked at Kang Chul and stand up "let's go I help you go inside" I said and he stand up,I hold his arm just in case he's not strong enough.

We walked and silence until we arrived at his mom and dad funeral room,he facing me "thankyou" he said and I smile "it's okay" I said.

He was about to walked away but I hold his hand and play with his hand that makes him stop "w-what are you doing?" He asked me "nothing,just I want you to know,I'm here for you" I said and look at him.

He sighed "ryujin,if that so why do you leave me? I still don't understand" he said and looked at me "like I say you and i-" Yuna cut me off "oppa, let's go home" she said and look at me.

"Eo unnie" she bow and I bow back,I let go of Kang Chul hand "okey let's go home" he said "we'll get going first" he added and I nodded.

He hold yuna's hand and walked away,I'm sorry Kang Chul...I'm so sorry.

3 years later..

And just like that three years have passed,after Kang Chul's parents funeral,he didn't come to school until our graduation day nobody know except his friends.

Even Mrs Kim asked his friends and his friends said they already promised to Kang Chul not giving anyone about his information and where did he go.

I wish he have a good life right now, meanwhile me who just break up with beomgyu 2 years ago because I caught him cheating on me and now he still wants me.

But I just ignores him and started new life and as always yeji, Lia and chaeryeong went to same University, it's called Seoul National University.

We all the class and waiting for professor Jung to enter, I'm writing the note that I didn't finish yesterday
Im just wearing a purple hoodie with my blonde hair,black pants and sneakers, it's really simple.

I want to take a nap before professor Jung enter "ya ya yah shin ryujin!" Chaeryeong said whisper while she's running to me "yah lee chaeryeong why are you in a rush?" Lia asked and I look at chaeryeong.

She sit beside me and catch her breath "woah relax" I said "ok guys today I heard that we had a new students and when I looked at his back he's really handsome!!!" Chaeryeong said fangirl.

"Ah really?ok" I said without any emotional "bwoya ryujin,but it's okay when you see him you will shocked by his handsomness" chaeryeong said I just ignore what chaeryeong said and just put my head at the table.

"Alright kids,we have a new students a very handsome students" professor Jung said and smile,I lift up my head and look at him.

"Come here" professor said to the new boy,he walked and stand beside professor Jung and bow "annyeonghasaeyeo Park Kang Chul imnida" he said I was so shock that I can't say anything and just look at him.

The only one person that I miss and love are back....

To be continued....

It was short right? But yeah I need to do something anyways thanks for reading my ff and I really appreciate it!! See ya at the next chapter!!