CHAPTER 4

What is this feeling and why the hell he is so kind to me? We're not even close,I keep on thinking as I continue eating 3 triangle kimbap until it finished and throw it on a trash.

I sit at my chair and start doing Hangul homework until someone sit beside me "yah what are you doing?" Lia said "homework" I answered without looking at her.

"Do you know that Kang Chul likes you for a long time ago?" Lia said and I turn my head to meet her eyes "what are you talking about? Nonsense" I said and chuckle.

"I'm not joking,I just comeback from rooftop bcs I always listen and test my vocal at there and I heard some 3 or 4 boys talking about you and someone said that he really likes you and I found out that is Kang Chul" Lia said and suddenly 2 two girls running towards us and sat in front of us.

"IS IT TRUE WHAT I HEARD?!" chaeryeong said "ryujin ah congratulations!!!" Yeji said and clapped "WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY CONGRATULATIONS I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM" i answered in angry "well you said now but after we don't know" yeji said.

"Shut up yeji" I said and continue my homework.

Kang Chul POV

"Does she knows that you like her?" Jisung asked "maybe yes maybe no" I answered while i drink banana milk "daebak,when will you confess at her?" Chenle asked "I don't know if I should confess at her or not" I said worried.

"Why? Are you afraid of getting reject?" Haechan said "no I just I don't know maybe I should maybe not and just stay quiet crushing at her" I said.

And I sighed "it's okay, follow your heart bro" Jaemin said,haih Jaemin is always the best friend ever and always the most understanding friend.

*Let's just skip we on our way to go home*

Yuna order me to buy her some ramen so I go to the convenience store with smile bcs ryujin is there,as soon as I look at the counter it just a guy not ryujin "welcome" he said with sad tone.

My smile disappeared and I'm just on my way to get a ramen suddenly I heard someone call me "hey student,do you know girl name Shin Ryujin?" He asked and I turned around "yes?" I answered.

"Ah good do you know where she go? bcs it supposed to be her shift time but she's not coming until now, she's late 15 minutes" he said and I run to the counter "really? i-its okay I will find her" I said and ran out of the convenience store.

I pulled out my phone from my pocket and call ryujin,I have her number bcs of our classmate group but tgohere's no answer "aish where did she go?" I said  worried and I start running everywhere just to find her.

Ryujin POV

I was at the park sitting at the playground swing and still thinking about what lia said to me "do you know that Kang Chul likes you for a long time?" Her words always on my mind.

I didn't I think of that I until I didn't go to the convenience store for my night shift and it's 8pm already.I was spacing out until someone call me.

"YAH SHIN RYUJIN!" I looked at the guy who called me,and it was....

Kang Chul....

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he asked while running towards me and kneel down in front me.My eyes only look at his eyes.

"Are you hurt? Why are you late? The owner of the convenience store is worried about you.Did something happen?" He asked with his concern face.

We both locked eyes for a few minutes until he snapped his fingers in front of me "I'm asking you ryujin ah,do you know how worried I am?" He said "i-im fine don't worry" I let out a little smile and he smiled.

"What are you doing here? Something happen?" He asked "no it just,I keep in thinking of something" I answered "what is it?" He asked "secret" I answered and smile.

He chuckled "alright alright let's go" he stood up and want to go "to where?" I asked he turned to look at me "convenience store" he answered I sighed "alright" I stand up and walked beside him.

Kang Chul POV

I was so nervous bcs this is the first time I walked with my crush kshskdjjs I put my hand inside my pocket "btw what were you thinking about?" I asked and look at her while walking.

"What if I don't want to tell you?" She answered and smile that is so cuteeee kshsksjks I chuckle "well sure it's your secre-" she cut me off "do you really like me?" She said and I stopped,she stopped.

To be continued...

Boom!! hahahahaahh well that's awkward it's to fast right? Yeah I have another plan for them just wait hahahahahha I'm sorry for my wrong grammar and I'm still learning,see ya at the next chapter!!!