Chapter Six

It’s been six months and a lot has happened, Michael keeps trying to get Haley to go on a date with him but Haley said no. Paige ended up dating Ashton since that night at the club; Haley still wasn’t into the college relationship. Haley’s dance club was holding a bake sale to raise money for their trip that was happening soon. Michael and Ashton walked over to the bake sale with Ashton putting his arms around Paige giving her a kiss on the cheek.

“Hey babe” he said, Paige turned around smiling

“Hey”

Haley smiled at Ashton and Paige being so cute together; some people thought Paige would another girl that Ashton sleeps with and done with her the next done but they were wrong.

“Hey Haley, can we talk? Michael asked

“Michael I can’t not when the team needs me”

“No now is a good time” Michael said grabbing her arm dragging her way from everyone. Haley folded her arms looking at Michael “Haley for the last time please go out with me, I won’t disappoint and I want break your heart just give me a chance”

“Michael I do like you but I’m just focusing on college for no, I’m sorry”

“HALEY”! Paige shouted, Haley looked at Michael shrugging

“I’m sorry Michael, listen we can talk about this another time” Haley walked away getting back to the sale while Michael stood there but he decided to do something his never done before. He got up on the nearest table near the sale and said

“Excuse me but can I have everyone’s attention”! Everyone looked at Michael and Haley rolled her eyes

“Michael get down, what are you doing” she said

“I want to tell everyone right here that I like you and every day I see you or hang out with you I fall for you all over again every day and I don’t care if you would rather getting your work done then hanging out with your boyfriend because I understand that but all I’m saying is that Jess I’m crazy about you and all I want to know is are you going to be my girl”?

“You did not just steal a line from the band Jet”?

“That’s how bad I want to take you out, so Haley will you go on a date with me”

“If I say yes will you stop annoying me”?

“Can’t make promises” Michael said with a smirk

“Alright fine Michael I’ll go on a date with you” Michael jumped off the table running over to Haley scooping her up into his arms hugging her making everyone around them aw at them two.

Michael

I felt someone poking me while I was trying to have a nap once again on the hospital sofa.

“Uh are you awake”? I heard someone say, I rubbed my eyes sitting up seeing Haley there folding her arms “Sorry to wake you but we need to talk about the last ten years of my life.

“Sure um maybe we should get food and talk” I said standing up

“Yeah that would be nice; better than this hospital food” We walked down to café area; Haley took a seat while I grabbed the food. Haley looked around looking so confused to everything happening. I couldn’t blame her. I got the food walking back over to her taking seat handing the egg sandwich to her.

“Thank you, so I didn’t quite get your name”

“I’m Michael”

“Right and your my husband” she asked

“Yes” I said nodding

“And how old I am”

“You just turned twenty five”

“Twenty five” Haley said running a hand threw her hair; she noticed her hair wasn’t her natural colour “What happened to my natural hair”?

“Well when you left for college you had pink hair when I met you and then you dyed it to brown once college was over wanting a new look”

“What happened to me”? Haley said

“Listen I know this is a lot to take in but please just listen and just trust me because I’m not a creepy guy I swear” I wanted to hold her hand but I knew I couldn’t

“Fine explain everything that happened after I left high school”

“Well you ended up leaving home coming to Australia to study”

“Wow, wow I moved to Australia”?

“Yeah but we ended up moving to London, anyway after we decided to move together we got a house which I surprise you with”

“What about friends”?

“At the moment your friends that we’ve been friends with for a while are here to celebrate your birthday but they will be leaving soon and they are worried about you”

“Alright please tell me we don’t have kids because I will feel terrible” she said, it hurt her saying that and I didn’t want to tell her about the baby loss.

“Uh no we don’t have kids”

“Oh okay, so what’s my day job”

“You’re a dance teacher down at the dance studio”

“Wow, didn’t think I would be a dancer but that’s amazing but I don’t get why I left my family and I was going to be a lawyer”

“Yeah but you gave all that up being a lawyer to come to the collage in Australia and that family thing is something you want to speak to your family about”

“Alright but my parents live in Liverpool and I do remember hating it there”

“Look Haley, I’m going to help get you through this and hopefully one day your memory will come back but for now you have to trust me with everything and everything that will happen” Haley nodded and once we finished eating; I took Haley back to the hospital the good news was she was trusting me and at the moment that’s all that mattered. 

- - -

So I actually finshed writing this story last night which I'm pretty proud of the ending but it would be awesome if I got more people to read this and vote and comment because it let's me know that people are enjoying it. :) 

Thank you! :) xo