Chapter Eight

College came to an end for Haley, Paige, Calum and Luke celebrating with a party at the frat house with all the seniors. Haley needed some time alone so walked up to the roof looking at the view one more time before she had to leave this place.

“I knew I would find you up here” Haley turned around seeing Michael taking a seat next to her; Michael didn’t have black hair, he went from blonde to a red head and Haley wanted him to keep it that way and also his apart of a record label becoming a music producer.

“Shouldn’t you be partying with everyone else”?

“I did my partying last year but the question is, why aren’t you spending the last moments of your college years partying with your friends” Michael asked sitting behind Haley wrapping his arms around her and pulling her up on his lap.

“I don’t know I guess I needed some air and just wanted to look at this view one last time and probably figure out what to do next”

“Well I’m glad you brought that up because I have news for you”

“What’s that”? she asked, Michael reached into his pocket handing a card to Haley, she opened it up seeing two plane tickets and in capital letters it said

ONE WAY TICKET TO LONDON

“Haley I would love to spend the rest of my life with you and I’ve been asked to come to London to do my job there and I want you to join me”

“Michael this is amazing, I would love to come to London with you” 

“So that’s a yes”

“Yes you idiot” Haley said pulling him into a kiss; they were starting the next chapters of their relationship in London together.

Michael

I was actually running to Haley’s room because I found proof and I’m hoping she hasn’t left. I ran into the room happy to still see her there with her parents.

“Haley, wait don’t go” I said trying to catch my breath

“Michael did you run”? She asked, I looked up at her nodding

“And one fact you should know I hate running but for you I would run, anyway I found proof the day before the accident”

“Alright well let’s hear it” I pressed play for her

  Hey babe sorry but I’m going to be home late again I’ve been busy in the studio figuring out this dance concert even though it’s not even close to the end of the year anyway I’ll be home soon and can’t wait to cuddle and maybe a bit more.

“And that’s where it ends so” Haley looked at her parents but before she said a word; Mr White pushed past me standing at the door

“Come on Haley we’re going to miss our flight” Haley looked at her dad and then looked at me, she walked towards me handing me my phone.

“Dad I’m staying in London for a bit; I do miss Liverpool but my daily routine is with Michael so I guess I’m going home with him”

“But Haley” he said

“Robert our daughter has made her choice and if Michael needs our help we will stay in London for a bit to see what happens; is that okay Michael”? Mrs. White asked looking at me

“That’s fine” I told her; Haley looked at me and said

“Well let’s get home uh hubby, did I even call you that”? I laughed shaking my head walking her to the car.