Chapter Fourteen

The next night Haley and I were walking down the halls of the hotel room with the bottle of wine in my hand.

“Nervous”? Haley asked; I looked at her nodding my head

“Yeah I may know about your parents but I haven’t gotten along with them at all since actually meeting them especially your dad” I said

“Don’t worry about him he doesn’t like any boy I’m with” that helped me calm a bit “Except Zac” she finished off before knocking on the door making the nerves kick in again. The door opened seeing Haley’s mum open the door bringing her daughter into a hug.

“I’m so glad you could make it; you too Michael” she said smiling at me, I handed her the wine and said

“We grabbed this one the way here thought you might like it”

“Such a gentlemen; come on Haley there’s someone here who would like to see you” her mum said smirking, please don’t be Zac, please don’t be Zac. We walked around the corner seeing Haley’s Brother Matthew talking to his dad.

“Matthew”! Haley basically yelled running towards his brother giving him a hug. 

“I’m so glad you’re here” he told her; he looked at me smiling “Hey Michael”

“Hey mate” we shook hands and Haley stood there confused

“Wait two know each other”? Haley asked

“Well yeah Matthew came to the wedding” I told her

“Oh did mum and dad come”? She asked, I looked at Matthew then we both looked at Haley shaking our heads.

“Why not”? Haley asked sounding hurt that her parents couldn’t come.

“I think we should talk about that later but let’s just enjoy tonight with your family” I said to her walking into the dining room seeing Mr. White taking a seat and once he saw me he rolled his eyes.

“Who invited red head”? He asked

“Nice to see you too Mr. White” I said taking my seat next to Haley.

“So I’ve got some exciting news for you guys” Everyone looked at Matthew curious for what he was going to tell us. “I’m getting married” he said with a big smile.

“Wait I thought you were going to break up with Gwen because she was cheating on you”? Haley asked

“Haley, Gwen is long gone I broke up with her while you were in college and then I met Julia and don’t worry you love her already”

“Okay good so when is the wedding”?

“That’s something else I wanted to ask you two” he asked looking between us two.

“Julia is also from Liverpool and she would have it somewhere else but it’s just her Grandma can’t travel now so we’re getting married where we grew up at that garden she’s always wanted to get married at” Matthew said with a proud smile; I remember when Haley and I told my parents I was getting married and ended up sending a letter to her parents since she couldn’t face them.

“Yes and” Haley said

“I want you two to come to Liverpool because I need my little sister there” he said; Haley looked at me smiling while I wasn’t sure if we should go or not especially with my studio and all the bands booked in.

“What’s wrong Michael”? Haley asked

“I would love to join you guys but I’ve got my studio and bands booked up but I will try to figure something out” I said

“That’s good to hear” Matthew said smiling; but I noticed Mr. White wasn’t happy stabbing his fork in his steak giving me a death stare on the bright side I was going to Liverpool with Haley seeing where she grew up and I was terrified.

- - -

Double update :D 

Matthew is played by Gregg Sulkin :D