Chapter Seven

Michael was finished with college along with Ashton; Haley and Paige were still in college not getting use to the fact that there boyfriends were done and there were now boys in the frat house. The new head of the frat house was Calum Hood along with his best friend Luke Hemmings who are best friends with the boys and with Haley and Paige. Michael was spending a night in with Haley that night while Paige was out with Ashton. Haley was picking out a DVD while Michael was going through Haley’s things.

“So just to make sure Hemmings isn’t trying to steal you off me right babe”? Michael said; Michael was jealous that Luke was the new boy that all the girls wanted to snog but not Haley he was attractive but he was like a best friend that she can talk too.

“No his not; seriously Michael you need to stop being so jealous of Luke” Haley said standing up after putting The Vow on; she walked over sitting on the bed cuddling up to Michael

“I’m sorry but since I’ve left college you’ve gotten closer with Luke and it worries me that you might leave me for him”

“Michael Clifford, get that out of your head right now Luke is one of my best friends like Calum and Paige nothing is going on and I will never leave you for Luke because I love you and no one else”

“I love you too” Michael said grinning, Haley leaned in giving him a kiss.

 - - -

Half way through the movie up to the part where Channing Tatum’s character is letting her go, pouring his heart out to her.

“Michael” Haley said looking up at him

“Yes” he said looking down at her

“What would you do if I lost my memory and forgot about you, would you give up one me”?

“Haley White; if you lost your memory I will try my freaking best for you to remember me, I would never give up on you”

“I know that’s why you’re the best boyfriend” Haley told Michael, he smirked leaning in giving her a kiss soon pulling away still having the smirk on his face saying.

“Yeah I know”

Michael

The next day walking into the hospital I decided to buy Haley some flowers to at least make her smile and make her day but once I walked into her room she wasn’t there.

“Mr Clifford” I turned around seeing the nurse that’s been helping me out these last couple of days “I’m guessing you’re looking for Haley”

“Yeah where did she go”?

“Well I’m about to go speak to her and her family”

“Family” I said following her, why were Haley’s family here; I mean I’ve never met them except her older brother. We walked into the room seeing Haley sitting down with two older people around her chatting to her; she looked up seeing me walk in with the nurse.

“Michael” the two older people turned around knowing it was one hundred per cent her parents and this isn’t exactly how I would picture meeting my wife’s parents.

“Oh wow hi, I’m Michael Haley’s husband”

“Why did you call us, we had to find out what happened by getting a call from the hospital” Miss. White told me

“I’m so sorry but Haley doesn’t know your number and got rid of it ages ago”

“Well still you could’ve called us still” said Mr. White

“Don’t you think I would if I had your number” I said back, he rolled his eyes focusing back on his daughter.

“Okay well since we’re all here Haley can stay in the hospital for three more days then she can go back to her daily life”

“Alright well we will stay at a hotel and when you leave we will go back to Liverpool” Mr. White said, Haley couldn’t go back to Liverpool she hates it there.

“Wait what, did you not hear the nurse she needs to go back to her daily routine and that’s with me”

“She doesn’t even know who you are, so why should she go with you”? Mr. White said snapping back, I was about to say something until Haley spoke up.

“Mum, dad can you give us a minute” she got up directed them out of the door shutting it behind her; she turned around looking at me.

“Michael listen you seem like a great guy and all but I’m still not sure if you’re telling the truth or not; if you want me to go home with you I need proof that you are my husband and not just some creep that saw me and found out I lost my memory and pretended to be my husband”

“Haley, how I am suppose to do that”?

“I don’t know I’m sure you will figure something out because at the moment my choice is to go back to Liverpool” she told me and it broke my heart knowing she wanted to go back to Liverpool. “I think you should go before my dad rips your head off”

“Yeah okay” I said opening the door and walking out of the room thinking of a way to get Haley to come home with me.