Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to the sound of my ringtone going off seeing Zoe was calling me; I rolled my eyes answering the call.

“Yes Zoe” I said rubbing my eyes trying to wake myself up

“Mr. Clifford you need to come down to the studio one of your bands are here to have a meeting and your five minutes late” she said

“Alright tell them I’ll be there in half an hour and push my appointments back” I told her

“Fine but you better hurry” she said soon hanging up; I quickly got up getting ready and having breakfast and leaving a note behind for Haley.

 - - -

It was only one in the afternoon and it was times like this where I wanted to be home cuddling up to Haley on the sofa watching on of her favourite movies. I heard a knock on the door hoping it wasn’t Zoe to start flirting with me because she was lonely and bored.

“Come in” I said; I looked up seeing Ashton, Calum and Luke walk in smiling at me.

“Look at you Mr. Music producer” Luke said taking a seat

“What do you guys want”?  

“Well we wanted to ask if we could come over tonight with girls since were about to leave” Ashton asked; I’m sure Haley wouldn’t mind.

“Wow, I haven’t seen you guys that much since you’ve been here” I said

“It’s fine we know what’s been going on, Paige just wants to see her best friend one last time before we leave” Ashton said

“Alright sure come over tonight; I’m sure Haley won’t mind” I told them; I was sad that my best friends were leaving once again but at the moment it was for the best so I could spend more time helping Haley out and luckily they understood.

Haley

The next morning waking up it was quiet and I had a headache from last night; I got up putting pants and a shirt on walking out into the hall way and into the lounge room to see Michael not on the sofa. I walked into the kitchen hoping he was there but he wasn’t but one the fridge was pink sticky note that said

I just needed to go down to the studio be home soon J P.S sorry about last night – Michael

I smiled at the little note he left; Michael was a sweetheart and I could kind of see why I wanted to marry him. I looked around the house some more coming across all the photo albums; I grabbed all of them putting them on the sofa while I poured myself some wine looking through pictures of my life after it all blacked out for me waking up in the hospital in London with a husband.

There were so many pictures especially of me and Michael when we were young and I had pink hair throughout college while Michael had black hair. I seemed happier than I was back home with my posh friends who wanted to go out to the latest night club. I noticed the last photo album which was titles Michael and Haley’s Big Day. I opened it seeing all pictures and seeing the beautiful dress I wore on that day and seeing the first dance with Michael; I kept staring at that picture just seeing how in love I was with him. I felt myself tearing up I’m supposed to remember my wedding day that’s what happens. I didn’t know why I fell in love with Michael because at the moment there wasn’t a spark between us well that’s what I thought.

I jumped just hearing the phone ring thinking it was Michael calling to check up on me; so I got up answering it only to hear my mother’s voice.

“Honey; how are you”? She asked; I wiped away my tears